Savior

I just want to save you

“Why are you doing this?” He asked me. His eyes were so cold, I actually felt afraid of him for the first time ever.

“I want to help you,” I whispered. I hated seeing him like this. I was losing him and the worst part of it, he was losing himself.

“I don’t need your fucking help,” he spat. Lies. He was telling lies.

“Please, just listen to me.”

“What?” he was angry. Why was I even bothering with him? He had done this so many times before. Why? Well to be honest, I loved him.

Tears were starting to fall from my eyes. I didn’t even bother trying to wipe them away. “I can’t stand seeing you like this, it’s crazy.”

“What do you mean? So what, now I’m crazy? Fuck you.” His words hurt. They hurt more than physical pain. He didn’t even realize what he was doing to me. He did this so much, he needed to stop.

“You know that’s not what I mean.”

“Really? Then tell me what you mean.”

“You, you ask for my help any other time, but when I offer it, you reject. You get yourself caught up in these situations and I’m sick of getting you out of trouble all the time.” The tears were now streaming down my face.

“You make no sense.” His tone was still angry, and I just wanted to die right then and there. There was a glint in his eye that made me cringe.

“Please,” I looked down at my feet and whispered. I couldn’t look at him any longer. It all hurt to much.

“Just tell me why you care so much.”

“I love you.”