Turn Down the Silence

Hug me first before you kiss me

"Jazzie! Where are you?! I know you're here! I want to talk with you!" I listened to his voice. I love the noise. It's usually too quiet for me anyway. I smile contently.

" You're a real pain you know that! But, I guess that's why I like you so much! I guess you're not telling me where you are on purpose. But, I know your're listening!" he came close to the tree I was in.

" I really don't get you. It is so annoying and you know the girls at school might start to hate you because I like you! They notice! Jazzie! Please come out! Or better yet please be here so I am not confessing to thin air!" he sat at the base right under me where I was laying down enjoying his voice.

"Fine then! Jazzie! I am going to sing!" That came to me as a shock and I gave away my cover when I slight chuckle escaped my lips. He looked up at me. But, he looked kinda goofy and out of it.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" he said before conjuring up a plan to get to me. He looked so cute with his dimples showing and his strange yellow-brown eyes. He hopped up being the basketball player that he is and pulled himself up. I knew he might hurt himself seeing as he couldn't get on the topside of the branch. I hopped down not being afraid to fall and landed on the branch across from his. I scooted to his branch and stuck my hand out for him to grab. When I had a firm grip of him I jumped over to his branch and he yelled as I spun him on top of the branch so he didn't look like a sloth with a mental disability.

He smiled and hugged me. Which was not a surprise now. But, I am still not all that good with human contact other than my mom, aunt, or uncle. I don't even hug my older cousins, Jake and Emmett. Robbie was the only person who ever hugs me. Ever since he moved here 5 years ago he would hug me.

"Robbie?" he sighed, pouted and let go of me. I pulled him up and he followed my lead as I lead him to the top of the tree. I knew he was a little scared at how he hesitated. But, I kept holding him all the way up there. When we finally got to the huge top branch that was connected and intwined with ither branches I turned and looked at him. Like I always do. I scooted to the base where I had dug out a small hole. He crawled over and sunk. I giggled. He mumbled something I didn't care to figure out. Then, I crawled in with him. I had never done that. Him higging me or taking my hand to lead me some place was as much contact as we ever make.

"Do you want to ask me something?" I inched up and placed my head on his shoulder. He let the newness off the situation drift off and just cradled me in his lap like we had rehearsed this. I smiled and he gave his adorable smirk. I always wanted to and seeing as we were being new with each other today I poked him in the cheek and when the dimple came out I smiled again.

"Are you comfortably entertained, yet?" I nodded.

"Robbie? Do you remember the first time you hugged me?"

"How could I forget you practically saved my life!" he said.

"You are still an idiot. You were barely off the ground."

"But, then I was short like you are now." I took the hand that was still lingering near his right dimple and flicked his cheek. I winced away and pouted.

"Okay I might have deserved that. But, it still hurt." he said. But, as he said that he moved his hand tightened his hold on my waist. My heart just left me hanging as I was suddenly happily uncomfortable around Robbie. I like him too.

"But, of course I would rather hear you tell the story." he said. "You alright? You look red-ish." he said moving his hand under the bang that covered my eyes.

"I'm fine." I mumbled. His hand slid down the side of my face and I leaned into it.

"Well, how I remember it... I was coming back here and I had noticed the bucket had been moved. Or better yet tripped over."

" Klutz!" I said fake coughing into my sleeve. I learned that from his friend Connor.

"Oh haha. Shouldn't have had a stupid bucket there anyway. " he pouted. I rolled my yes and continued telling him the story.

"I ran around the back way and heard a scream and a thud. Then, I heard a crack. At first I was mad cause one of my trees was broken then, but then, I saw you struggling not to fall 3 feet from the ground. I ran over and climbed up to the branch above the one you had broken and pulled you up."

"You were extremely strong I might add."

"Well, thank you. You were light and not a burger killer." he looked more proud than insulted. Of course.

" When I got you up I saw a string and yanked it and a green kite fell on our laps. You thanked me and carried it on your way down. When I got down to you, you dropped it and ran and hugged me. I pushed you off me. You started babbling on about where you had just come from.....and ever since then. You are the only person who invades my personal space." I looked up to him and saw the smile that mad my heart take a hike to the tip of the tree and skydive back down my throat. Then, he hugged me again.

Then, he kissed me.

It wasn't on the lips but on my forehead it was so sweet. But, I was still shocked that I couldn't speak. He stiffened under me and I looked back at him. I saw the fearful embarassment on his face. I kissed him back on his cheek. He calmed and turned back into my loud Robbie.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found a picture on google and I was itching to write something and so I am writing this story off of the picture and what ends up happening is just how it ends up.
Thanks for reading
XOXO @};--- XOXO