Turn Down the Silence

First shot

I hadn't realized it but I fell back to sleep. Jake came in and woke me up. I saw that my alarm clock was still next to my bed and so he was gonna be nice and not do nothing that I would want to throw something at him. I sat up and kissed his cheek. Emmett walked by and pouted.

"So you do like Jake more than me?" I smiled and sat up and raised my arms to him. He came running in all Baywatch like and jumped into my arms.

"You huge idiot." I muttered. All this time I shied away from their touch when they are so warm. I turned to Jake who was smiling at me and snuggled with them. Auntie came out of her room and we all sat up like guilty sitting ducks. She smirked when she looked at us and went down the steps slowly. The guys started giggling like they were little girls. I started laughing at them and got up and turned on my tv.

"Emmett when were we supposed to meet up with Robbie and Connor?" I said cause he was the one who took the message when Robbie called earlier. Oh at 3. It's 1 and Robbie and Connor were gonna take us to get something to eat at 1.30.

"What!" I notice how they were fully dressed and ready. I shooed them out and grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I stepped out of the bathroom the same second the doorbell rang. The boys trailed out of Emmett's room and went downstairs. I stepped over the banister and looked down at Robbie and Connor they greeted Jake and Emmett then looked up to wave at me. I smiled at them all.

"I'll be right down. I need ot put on my socks and shoes." they went outside and talked. I grabbed my iPod, money, camera, and my bag. I go nowhere without it. I looked behind my alarm clock to see that I was almost finst to forget my 4th book by Ellen Hopkins.

I ran down and opened the door. Connor's brother Tyler waved to me. I smiled and said hi. We all trailed into his car and we went to McDonalds. We got our food to go so we could eat at the park that was 3 blocks from the Arena. Tyler, Emmett,a nd Jake arm wrestled after they ate a weeks worth of Big Mac's and I played Cat-chase with Connor and Robbie. They spent most of the time trying to catch me so Tyler, Emmett, and Jake tried to only fail.

"Wow. I had no idea she was that fast!" Tyler said out of breathe sitting on the hood of his car. Connor and Jake laughed at him.

"You guys give up!" I yelled on top of the Jungle gym.

"Yes!" all but Robbie said.

"Robbie? You think you can get me?" I said looking at his determined expression while he stood under me.

"Dude! It's impossible." Connor yelled.

"That's not what I'm looking at there are baby spiders going across the bottom of the jungle gym!" he yelled. I squealed and hopped off without thinking about my landing. I don't know how but Tyler was there with Robbie keeping me from breaking something like my arm or my leg or worse my skull.

"Sorry, Jazzie. But, there weren't any spiders." They all laughed and I glared at them all. I got up and pouted and growled. Emmett picked me up and took me to the car. I was still pouting. Robbie was smiling and looking at me with those loud eyes. I wanted to be mad at him I really did. But, at the moment I wanted to kiss him. On that note the wall came up around that thought. While I simmered on the hood of tyler's car Connor came up and told us we should head over to the arena.

"Me and Robbie are on different teams!" was the first thing I said. The guys looked at Robbie and in unison...

"I'm on Jazminne's team!"

"Ah ah ah-ah! You two are still in trouble from this morning. I never said truce." Connor and Tyler smiled at being safe. Jake and Emmett stalked over behind Robbie.

We went to the arena and got suited up. Robbie and the boys got dressed quickly and ran into the dark arena. I waited for Tyler who needed a different pair of protective glasses. I kept the broken ones. He nodded and we went in after my hitlist.

"Emmett! Jake! Robbie! Ya'll ready to play!" I heard the latch on one of the guns. I ducked and Tyler followed but Connor took one to the shoulder.