Turn Down the Silence

Pain

"Oh! So, you guys want to play dirty?" I shuffled back to Tyler who had pulled Connor in. "Can you still go on, Lieutenant Connor?"

"Yes General Jazz." he sat back up and I turned to Tyler. "Admiral Tyler you take the lead on this one."

"Yes, ma'am" we dived across and headed toward the back of the arena. I heard the step and shot to see I got Jake in the upper right of his vest. 20 points for the blue team. He yelped and Robbie and Emmett dragged him back into the dark. I raised up my left hand and did the sign for A. Tyler looked up and then I pointed for 11 o clock. He saluted and slithered to his direction. I put up my pinkie finger and pointed to 4 o clock. Connor saluted and went to his post as sniper.

I had Robbie already who was looking for a clear shot at Tyler. I smirked and slowly went forward. But, it wasn't me who was finst to shoot Robbie. I heard Emmett's chuckle and so I dived backwards. He shot Robbie in the back. Connor came out of his post and shot Emmett over the heart. 50 points. And from Robbie 10 points. Connor and I slithered back in. There was another shot Jake shot at Tyler and missed. But, Tyler was behind a very small cut-out. So, Jake firing waiting for Tyler to try to make a run for it.

"Stand your ground!" I yelled. I ran to where Jake was and grabbed his leg and dragged him into the back.

"Clear!" Tyler yelled. Then I pulled out my gun and got another 50 points off Jake. I heard a tick behind me and ducked to the side of Jake and Emmett shot Jake.

"Dude! Seriously?" Jake yelled. I chuckled backed up and shot Emmett and got 10 points. Then, ran to the rondevous to find Robbie staking it out. I saw Connor and told him to set up aim. I walked into the foggy clearing by the gaslight. I pointed to the wall and heard the "what the..." from Robbie knowing he would be confused at why I aimed at a wall. Connor got his shot and then I ran with Connor to Tyler.

"We're getting creamed! Get them!" Emmett yelled. I signaled for Ty and Connor to stay close to me. I knew Jake would be the bait already. So once we saw Jake we split up around him and shot him from all three directions. 10, 10 , 50 points. There was a fourth shot contnued by a machine gun worth of shots.

I ran to find Tyler gunless and shot up. He was in pain cause one of the shots hit him in his crotch.

"Time for you to rest soldier." he smirked at me and I dropped the wall for him and picked him up fireman style and headed for front corner as quick as possible. I put him down and gave him my gun.

"But, you might need this General."

"Admiral you have taken a set of one for the team. Protect them with all costs." I smiled hard to keep from laughing and giving away our location. Connor ran up holding his sides obviously hearing that corny line.

"I'll cover you.", he said to me. He turned to his brother, "You cover them." We darted off and I found my gun. It was a double trap. We were already in it.

"Crap." I said. Connor groaned and dived for a cover. I being an ex-cheerleader flipped cartwheeled and rounded off to get my gun and dived right next to Emmett and Robbie I shot the both of them up and was able to take Robbie's gun and Emmett's pack of paint pellets. 60 points of Robbie and 110 off Emmett.

"Jazzmine! Get back here! " I giggled and ran off. Time for stealth. I climbed up and perched myself on two steepe pillars. Luckily I am wearing pants cause a skirt would be very uncomfortable in my position. And if one of the guys looked up they would see my underwear.

Robbie and Emmett slipped in back to back. I pointed both guns and shot in front of both of them and they turned into each other and fell I shot both of them till I was half empty. I hopped down took Emmett's gun and ran off to reload.

"Jazzie! You're not being fair!"

"All is fair in paint and war!" I yelled back and then of course I had to make a run since I just gave the general location of my where abouts. I passed by Jake and he saw me and got 10 points off me. I yelped and shot him back to be backed up by Tyler and Connor. Robbie grabbed me from behind and dragged me into the shadows.

"Tyler! Connor!" Emmett came and took his grey bandana and tied it over my mouth and packed me over to their rondevous. I squirmed and fought. Luckily I had hid their guns back at the hideout where Tyler was before I saw Jake.

"Where are our guns? Jazz? You know you must tell." He held me down. "Jake keep watch. Robbie send the message and come back." They did as instructed. Once they left. Emmett started tickling me. I squealed and wailed. I hate that my stupid cousin is Quarterback and Wrestling captain. He pulled up my shirt and I looked at him like he was signing his death warrant. He made fart sounds on my stomach and I almost pissed my pants. I crossed my legs and Emmett was shot. Connor kept shooting and Tyler picked me up and I was packed ungagged and given a gun.

"Emmett you are dead! This match is over!" I ran straight back at him and hit him over and over again. I backed off of him and shot Robbie down as he was pinning Tyler down cause as a risk of the rescue for me they had to leave behind the extra guns. Jake shot me in the back and I dived down as Connor took fire for me and Tyler to Jake down from behind I got up and I took the last shot to his the 50 point mark.

I high fived Connor and Tyler helped up Jake Emmett and Robbie. Then, I ran like there was no tomorrow to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
class is over i will finish when i get home.. wait till then if you can
thanks for reading

EDIT: I finished now. Hope you like :)