Status: Working On New Chapters

Desire

Your Gonna Have To Do Better Than That

"Hey babe wake up." Spencer had said to me. I was still tired so I threw a pillow at him. "Des wake up please we have to go to school." he pleaded to me. "Your gonna have to to better than that if you wanna get me up." So he picked me up and set me on my feet leaning down to kiss me. I kissed back then wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me up to him by grabbing my ass. I was about to lick his bottom lip but someone walked into my room without knocking. "Hey Desi i wanted to see if you wante....Oh I'm sorry" "Hold on Spence." i had whispered to him then i walked over to my sister. "What was it that you wanted Mikaa?" "Ill leave it wasn't that important." "OK love you." I had said then i kissed the top of her head and lead her out the door. "Now where were we?" i said to Spencer while walking up to him. "He-he nice try you have to get dressed" he told me and my mouth dropped open. "Hey that's not fair! You were kissing me before." i protested. "You said I had to do better than that to get you up in the morning so I did better now get dressed." Spencer said then slapped my ass. "Oh fine." I grabbed a pair of my distressed skinny jeans then asked Spence what shirt i should wear. After a couple of minutes he threw one with a Bring Me The Horizon logo on it. I put on a studded belt then a rainbow Dinosaur one. "You done yet we have 30 minutes?" Spence questioned me. "I will be in 30 minutes" i said laughing. He kinda whines then walks up to me and kisses my lips. I pull away. "Spencer i need to finish getting ready" "But your laugh is so hot." he whined. "I have to get ready. We can kiss in the car where we have time OK?" "Fine." I finish getting dressed by putting on a purple star sock and a solid black sock then my one sky blue and one hot-pink converse then make my way to the bathroom. I have 20 minutes to do my hair and make-up. I decide to let my straighter heat up while I do my eyeliner. I put a thick-ish layer of black eyeliner then put a thin layer of hot-pink then look in the mirror and decide it looks fine. I straighten my hair and tease it then call out to Spencer. "Spencer I'm ready!" i say while putting my dark purple hoodie on and grabbing Spencer's matching one as i ran down the stairs. "Finally" he said handing me my backpack. I handed him his hoodie and we walked out the door hand in hand. We walked out to my truck and Spence decided he wanted to drive.
****
"Hey, Spencer?" i asked after 5 minutes in the car. "Yeah Desire?" he replied. "I love you." i said. His mouth dropped open a little then he closed it and stayed silent. After 10 minutes of waiting i had to say some thing. "Spencer?" "I love you to." was all he said to me until we got to school. "Desire do you mean what you said?" "Of course would i say it if i didn't mean it?" "Well no." I kissed him .we had 5 minutes before we had to go in so why not do something? He kissed me back then pulled my small body in his lap. I was now straddling his waist and it was time to go in to school and start the day. "UGH!" we said in unison getting out of the car. We put our hoods up at the same time, back packs over the same shoulder at the same time we looked like twins but he was taller than me. I was in love with this kid and he was in love with me. Its kinda like the rush of your first kiss. Hes the hottest guy in my eyes and i was the hottest guy in his.