I'm a social outcast and she's out of league

What I am

Here I am panting and sweating to death in the arena. Why the hell is it always fast in here? I'm ready for this fight to be over. You probably wondering what I'm talking about..well I'm a cage fight and I'm in the middle of a fight right now. I know I'm crazy but that not the point. I'm ranked number 2 in the country right now. I'm going to throw this fight.

I got back into the cage and throw a weak kick punch combo. I let the guy pin me because i never tap out, its not me. Its the last round there 5,4,3,2, ding ding.

"Match over" official yelled

"Are you kidding me, Hurricane just lost the most easy fight" one of speaker said

"I know, he should feel awful" the other one said

Actually, I don't feel awful at all. I throw match because I'm was getting paid more than the match pays. I had to lose one so I can beat the number 1 fighter in 3 weeks.

----

I walked in the house to find my mom passed out on the couch with books on her stomach,
"You always over doing yourself, mom" I laughed to myself
I clean her mess up; pick her up and clean her to room. After tucking in my mom, I went to check on my baby brother, Adam.
While checking on my brother, I cant help thinking about my mom. She is doing to much. She works from 5am-9pm and goes to night class from 10pm to midnight.

I got to my room and passed out before I can take the clothes off my sore body.

--------alarm 7am-------

ugh! its seven already. I throw my sore legs over the bed and went to wake up Adam.
"Adam, time to get up" I said yawning at the same time
"Bro, you get to go to daycare today" I added shaking him
For some odd reason he like daycare; strange boy

I dressed him and made him breakfast. While he eats I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. I dressed in dark wash jeans with dc shirt and matching dc shoes.

I grab a pop tart and made out way out the door. I dropped Adam off and now I'm pulling up into the school park lot.

"Whats up Ace" Jake said
"Hey man, nothing much"
"Yo, I saw the fight last night. Why you throw it?"
Oh man!
"I had to. The match only paid 5,000 and if I thrown it I get 15,000."
"I also need to rest the skills for Damian in 3 weeks" I added
"oh ya I forget about that fight, okay I understand now"," so how you mom?" he asked
"She good, just overworking herself again like always" I said

We walked into school and that when I saw her. This girl is beautiful and well you know...
I cant have her. She already hanging out with Ashley, so there no change at all. Ashley is the biggest B**** of the school.

My phone started ringing. I got a text from Jake...huh?really?

"Why the hell you text me and I'm standing right next to you?"

"umm...because you was dazed and drooling" he said laughing at me

"Whatever, lets get to class"
♠ ♠ ♠
please message n comment me