The Britcanna Romance

Jack

"Yeah, Mom, my suitcases are packed and Todd has them!" I yelled to my mom as I ran out of the car and towards the dock. The dew drops shone on the trees after the late night rain.

I heard the familiar horn of Sabrina's dad's car, and I waited for her. She said something to her dad, and ran to me.

"Hey, Dipshit!"

"Hi, Dumbshit. You ready for today??" we waved as our parents drove away.

"Oh my God, Jack, I'm so excited!"

We ran toward the dock and met Mikey. Mikey was with some girl.

"Hey, guys! This is my cousin, Tiffanie! Tiff, this is Jack and this is Sabrina, my best friends."

"Wonderful," said Tiffanie, who had blond hair, as she popped her gum.

"Mikey!! This was supposed to be just the three of us!" Sabrina thought out loud.

"Sorry, Sabree, but she wasn't doing anything this summer."

"Whatever! Come on guys!" I jumped excitedly to the boat, where Mikey's brother Todd was waiting. The others followed.

****

"I'm on a boat!" said Sabrina. Mikey and I burst into song:

I'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat! I'm on a boat! Take a good hard look at the mother-effing boat!"

Todd laughed. "You guys are TOO funny."

Tiffanie was standing in the back, texting.

"Hey, Tiffanie, stop texting your seventh boyfriend of the week, because there's no service once we pull out of here." Todd said. I don't think Todd liked her very much.

"Sorry, Todd." she said, not sorry at all. She popped her gum again.

Mikey came out of the kitchen. "Who wants pancakes??"

"We do!" said Sabrina and I. Tiffanie just followed us.

"Mikey, these are amazing!" said Sabrina. "How did you make them?"

"Applesauce, chocolate chips, bananas, and blueberries."

"Really, dude?" I said.

He smiled. "Really."

"Hey, guys! We're taking off!" yelled Todd.

I settled into my wooden chair and ate the last bite of Mikey's pancakes. We were going to have the best summer of our lives.