Status: In process

Breaking the Unbreakable Vow

Chapter One

The blood entered the atmosphere, oozing its remains from inside the cut on my arm, and under it, a tattoo.... The blade I had used remained on the floor, stained with purple blood, gave me fear that it wasn't the end. The pain wells up, and I choke back the tears in my throat, thinking on what happened this afternoon. Small diamond droplets crash to the floor silently, staining the green carpet under me.

How dare Potter refuse to accept my offer. He was making the hugest mistake of his life, he couldn't live without us. When he was trying to protect him, and Potter, he planned on killing him. He only killed his parents for his sake. I needed to make him realize it. His parents didn't want him to be a wizard, though the Dark Lord always saw so much in Potter, as did I.

Father had returned to him, with horrid news, only to give me evidence I had to hide, I was a death eater, a skull on my arm with a snake slithering out its mouth. I cut at it, maybe it would fade, and leave making the memory I tried to make a dream disappear. But I had made a vow. A vow that Potter become one of us.

The voices in my head came through to me.

'You actually think that this is going to help you Draco? You really think pain, is the only answer?'

"Yes!" I screamed out loud, to the gray figure, entering the room, that made out my father. "Do you see what he gave me father!?" I whipped away the flowing blood off the wound, exposing the skull and snake that refusing to leave.

'Your only hurting yourself Draco. You are so much better than this. How am I to explain this to the Dark Lord?'

"Tell him what you want, I didn't even want to be chosen father! I'm not ready for this. I can't do this. Harry doesn't want me as a friend, I'll brake the unbreakable vow and he'll kill me father. He'll kill me." I hushed.

He walked towards me with anger in his eyes, 'Do you doubt him?'

"No of course not father..." I inched back slowly on the floor.

'That's it you judge him, you doubt him. That's it.' he grabbed me by the shoulder shoving me into the wall.

---

I banged my head on the back of the bed as I jumped up in my bed. Sweat pouring off me. Just a dream. I looked on my arm, the Tattoo remained but not the scar. A dream... I had to befriend Potter, for his sake, and merely mine. I stood up looking at Crabbe and Goyle, asleep, they didn't need to know what I was doing anyways.

It was only hours before the other students would wake, I had to get to the Gyrffindor Corridor. Quickly grabbing my robe I walked out of the room.

Had to find Potter tell him what's going on. Now.