Status: In process

Breaking the Unbreakable Vow

Chapter Fourteen

“What did you say Draco? You just said that you liked Hermione? Behind my back you come into a bathroom, with Hermione, right after I tell you that I like you.” Tears weld up in my eyes, I refused to let them fall. I tried to focus on something else, so I wouldn't be thinking of the tears, that demanded to fall.

The floor was soaked and my shoes were beginning to wet through to my socks.

“It isn't what it seems Harry.” He pulled his feet out of the water and walked towards me,

I back away slowly.

“Oh I know perfectly well what this is. You lied to me Draco.” One tear fell, I quickly turned around to wipe the tear from my face.

“No Harry, I didn't lie, I was making it up.” He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me to face him. His eyes full of tears.

“You were making it up that you liked me, you don't call that lying?” Why did he tell me he liked me? He was using me to get to Hermione! “You were using me weren't you?”

“No. I was lying about liking Hermione, and I most definitely was not using you. I can't believe you would actually think that Harry. What I was doing was protect you. If I said that I liked her, maybe she would think that the reason that we have been hanging out so much is because I having been asking you about her. You have to believe me Harry. I wouldn't lie to you.” He looked as if he was going to have an emotional breakdown.

“So, what if I do say I believe you than what?”

“I'm sorry Harry. I don't like Hermione I liked you. Plus if you forgive me, I'll never do this again, Harry I only want to make you happy. That's all. I was just protecting you.”

“Than what if I say no?”

“I'll be crushed.” He looked down to his wet feet than turned away, heading back to the sick to grab at towel.

What was I suppose to say to this? I like Draco too, but what if he really liked Hermione? “Alright, fine. I believe you. But only this time Draco.”

He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. “Thank you Harry, so much. I wasn't lying to you, I was protecting you.”

“Okay. Okay. You squishing me.”

He released his arms. Than dropped them to his sides. “Sorry.”

“I didn't say I didn't like it.”