Status: In process

Breaking the Unbreakable Vow

Chapter Sixteen

Draco's P.O.V.

Why had Harry just said that he loved me? It had only been like a day, since I have told him that I loved him. And only twenty minutes for how long I have actually really really known that he had “liked” me back. To find out that two seconds ago he he loves me. I mean I didn't not like it, but it was just odd you know.

“What.” He had said back to me. As if, nothing had happened. But something did happen. Something big.

“You know what. Why did you say that you loved me?” I stood up and walked over to him.

“I don't really know. It just slipped.” I began shuffling his feet. This was awkward for him. I decided to change the subject. I began walking back to the sinks.

“So as I was saying before the little mix up.” I began but I stopped noticing Harry on the floor.. “What's wrong.” He was crying. I set down next to him, my pants getting soaked.

“I don't know, I didn't mean to say that. It was a lie. Now it's just odd. I didn't mean it. I mean. I did. I'm just...”

“It's okay Harry. I understand I think.” Truthfully, I didn't really understand what he had just spoke. “You just don't understand what you are going through that's all. This is new to you, as it is for me.” I pulled him into a hug, but released as I heard the door knob turn. I swore under my breathe.

“We need to get out of here, it must be a Perfect.” he looked at me with shock, as he wiped away the last of his tears. He nodded and quickly stood up. “It's okay, we can talk about it later and about the plan. But us is more important right now. Got your invisibility cloak?” He pulled it out of his bag. We shoved it over us and walked over against the wall.

“I swear Dumbledore, the boys were in here, I saw them with the map.” I tried to look over to see whom it was, but the look on Harry's face, told me, I'd rather not know.

To much for not wanting to know. “Hermione, I've never known you as a lier.” It was Dumbledore's voice. I let out a gasp, and Harry covered my mouth.

“Shh...” he whispered. I noticed Dumbledore look over to us. Not sure if he had saw us or not, or even heard. He must have.

“I think Draco and Harry, are just talking. Maybe they have become friends. I know it may seem weird to you Hermione, but Harry can choose his own friends.” He looked away. “Even if it wasn't the best of choses for himself.” With that he walked out of the room, leaving Hermione standing there.

“Harry.” he was staring at Hermione, his eyes like daggers. He flew out of the cloak. “Harry!”

“Hermione, what I have with Draco, isn't any of your business. You think it is, but it's not. I can be friends with whomever I want. I didn't realize I had to get your permission first. If I like Draco. So be it. If you have a problem with it leave. I don't need you as a friend anyways. You have proven that you aren't worthy. I mean why did you have to get Dumbledore in on this? Just because you found out that I like Draco? When I walked in, it seemed that you did also. And-”

“Harry, I think, you made your point clear.” Draco butted in pulling me out of the bathroom, leaivng Hermione with tears in her eyes.