Status: In process

Breaking the Unbreakable Vow

Chapter Seventeen

Harry's P.O.V

"How could Hermione seriously get Dumbledore in with this?" I asked Draco. I meet his eyes and he was looking away from me. "Now what did I do to you?" I asked gently.

"Nothing, It's just you didn't need to flip out like that. She's just worried about you Harry. She doesn't want me to hang with you. Seriously, since when have we ever associated together?" He looked over at me. I looked away. "Excactly. Anyways..." He stopped and let a few students to pass, along receiving a few troubled glances from them. "We need to talk about going to go see Voldemort." He said in a whisper.

"Yeah. About that, we really need to get out of this place. I want to be with you Draco, but it seems extremely impossible to even want to be with you, or be seen with you, when-" I said, raising my voice now as I continued, "When people keep staring at us!" I yelled at a group of students glancing our way. They quickly looked away and began chattering with each other.

Draco pulled me into a small room and closed the door. "Dammit Draco, where are we." I said tripping over scattered supplies on the ground. It was pitch dark. Draco grapped onto my hand and lead me through the room.

"Lumos." He muttered under his breathe. His wand lighting up. A door made it's view. "Well, are you ready?" He looked over at me happily.

"Ready for what?"

He didn't anwser as he lead me into the door. The room was suddenly lit only with the help of small candles. "Where are we?"

He placed his finger up to his lips "Diagon Alley. An abandoned house. This is where I go sometimes when you see me leave the map." He whispered.

"You know that?"

"There are so many things you know, when you don't think that I do." He smirked.

"Nice, great." He gripped onto my hand. Making my heart flutter. He stopped.

"You okay?"

"Mhmm." I muttered, tracing his tattoo with my finger tip.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at his tattoo with disgust. "You don't seem it."

"I'm fine really." I said stuffling my feet.

He leaned in a kiss my cheek. "You'll be okay, I'm here with you. Just remember he did what he did for your sake."

"I know." I began. "At least I believe you."

"He's in the other room, well might be..."

"Okay, now I'm not okay..."

"Don't worry. Just don't do this." He pulled my hand out of his and placed it at my side.

"Okay, I can do that. That's easy."

"He put his hand on the door knob, and I muffled in a big breath and held it as he walked though the door and I followed.