Status: In process

Breaking the Unbreakable Vow

Chapter Four

Harry stopped packing his things.

“See ya Potter!” I smiled

“Where do you think your going?” Harry looked confused; he pushed his glasses back up to his eyes, as they were on the tip of his nose.

“Class, of course” I turned.

“Were friends now? Should we not go together?”

“Potter that would ruin everything, we can’t be seen together. We go on just a normal, sadly. But use your map to find me, whenever I’m alone, Kay?”

“Yes.” He looked disappointed, as I turned away. Did he truly want my friendship? Or was he playing with me? That thought made me angry, but I had to stick to the plan. I was late for a dark arts class; I stumbled in, and sat at my desk. Thinking about the amazing plan, I barely paid attention to the professor. By the time class had ended, I was still sat there daydreaming. When I saw Granger, still writing at her desk, she turned to look at me. Filthy mud blood! She walked over to my desk, oh how awkward!

“What do you want with Harry?” she loomed.

“None of your business!” I spat, she threatened our plan. I could not insult her, as she’d report to Harry…

“Since when are you two associates?”

“Me? And Potter?” I laughed.

“I’m serious!” she raised her voice, and gazed deeply into my eyes. I felt as if she had me by the throat, no escape.

“Look…Granger. I went to see Potter about my missing book; I believe he possessed it by mistake”

“Oh.”

“There! Have I satisfied your curiosity?” I looked down at her; she blushed and gathered her books. I’ve made her cry many times before, why was this any exception? She embarrassed herself, that’s why she blushed! God Draco you do fancy yourself sometimes don’t you. I thought to myself, the dark lord’s plans were so exciting. Finally I could be important and Father can be proud of me for once. I wonder when Harry will meet me. I’m alone now; no one to be seen where is he!