Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 1

So my whole fucked up story beings when I was 14.

I used to have a best friend name Ryan Ross... until we began high school.

The popular group got to him (and brain washed him) making him think I was the biggest loser in the world and that I wasn't faithful to him.

So one day he just stopped talking to me completely and when I tried talking to him at school all he said was "Fuck of Urie, I never liked you and our friendship was a complete lie!"

I broke down crying not caring his 'friends' were laughing at me.

I screamed at him saying he was the "Worst god damn creation God placed on this earth!"

From then on I despised him, but then people started making fun of me because they found out EVERYTHING about me. AND for a few months called me "Virgin Urie." (Which I have to say was the dumbest nickname made by George Ryan Ross Ill.)

I became depressed as the days passed... until!

Mr. Jon Walker came into my life by moving next door.

We instantly became best friends, but even though he was taller and didn't look like a wimp, he couldn't protect me from the abuse at school.

And on day I came home to my Mom, I had a busted lip, a bloody nose, black eye, and my glasses were broken.

My Mom moved me to a different school thinking it was going to be better.

But in less then a month I was sent to another school because, apparently popular people from that school knew popular people from my 1st school.

I then went to ANOTHER school but was taken out because of the same reason and finally home schooled.

To tell you, that was three years ago, and I am back to where I began. Because I told my Mom that if I could change my look completely, that I would go back to that hell hole for my last year.

And the end of the summer vacation is coming fast!!!

*Sigh*

CAN THE RAPTURE HAPPEN NOW?!?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So that is the first chapter, can you guys (who took time to read this) comment because i want to see if it is worth it :o)

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!

Comment and Subscribe and prepare to read the next chapter of Ryan explaining things ^_^