Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 2

So my misery starts at home, with my abusive father. Well that's all that happens at home. Every other one of my problems is either at school, in my past, or at school.

Actually I don't have any problems at school!I'm popular, hot, and an A class asshole. But my past is full of problems.

The abuse started, my Mom left really far back in the past, I fell in love with my best friend, then became popular, and then finally became an asshole and here we are today!

But on good thing that came out of this was that my new best friend is Spencer Smith, He knows everything there is to know about me. My only true friend.

I guess you could say my life is nice oh and the dude I fell in love with (lucky for me) moved schools. So now every time I see him I don't get dirty thoughts, but I wonder if I were to see him again the dirty thoughts would come back. -.-

Let's just talk about my ex-best friend. His name was Brendon Boyd Urie. We werebest friends until I started becoming friends with Pete, Patrick, Travis, Andy, Joe, William, Gabe, and all their slutty girl friends.

I stopped talking to Brendon completely (to see if he would get the message), until one day he tried talking to me at lunch. I told him to "Fuck off Urie," and something else I don't remember what though... O.o

I never expected him to react the way he did though, those disgusting sick words still play in my head today!

"You're the worst god damn creation God placed on this earth!" Then he broke down crying. The guys were laughing, and I pretended to not care and laughed along.

What I really wanted to do was say sorry, because those words stung and I knew he hated me more then anything. But remember I am suppose to be heartless.

Then I started telling the guys about his secrets, then came up with a nick name for the little dork, "Virgin Urie," stupid but oh well people thought it was hilarious!

You know how those disgusting words burned in my mind, well it was a month before school ended and I suddenly became full of anger. My Dad tells me the exact same thing EVERY fucking day of my pathetic life!

So then I made the guys beat the living shit out of him one day after school. I did kind of regret standing there laughing at his cries for help and his screams. But my evil side enjoyed his crying.

Then he was taken out of the school and I smiled for a long time like I won a million dollars. Until, I heard from Pete's buddies from the next two schools over, that Brendon was there and got beat senseless EVERY DAY. From then on I felt horrible yet grateful for some unknown reason.

For the record I never heard from the guy again. Well it's only been three years and that is a long time to not hear of someone you used to like.

The end of summer vacation is closing in and we are starting school in a week, things seem normal, but I have a gut feeling that something big is going to happen. Who am I kidding and why do I care? Things will be more normal then ever and that's it....

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! :]

comment/subsribe