Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 4

I was sitting around the round table outside with the guys, when I looked up and I saw the hottest thing God has put on this earth!

'When I first saw you standing there,
You know it was a little hard not to stare...'

My ring tone went off and I began frantically trying to turn the damn thing off!

"Dude calm the fuck down!" Pete stated after watching me have a fight trying to just turn off my phone.

When the ring tone finally stopped I sighed looking up, I froze though when I saw thatangel guy looking at me. What do I do?! What do I do?! *Pauses* Why does he look so familiar...? *Shrugs* His eyes went wide at the sight of me, is there something on my face?! And he quickly turned and walked away.

"Dude, Dude! Earth to Ryan!" Travis yelled into my ears and waving his hand in my face for God knows how long.

"Wha?" My brain wasn't even functioning correctly! Wait... I've felt that way before, but only when I was around Brendon... nah he's long gone!

"Did you see that new guy?"

I nodded my head.

"Are you okay man?" Gabe asked laughing at how frozen/shocked I was.

"I think I am... probably just adjusting from waking up early." I gave a small smile.

We all heard the warning bell and began making our way towards homeroom.

Once there I saw thatangel guy was apparently in my class. I became nervous and sat in my usual 2nd row seat behind Pete. I sat there staring at my hands not saying a word. Then came in the teacher who of course yelled at everyone in my area, to stop talking.

The entire time Pete and the guys were causing problems by bothering the teacher while he was trying to explain things but I was in a daze and sat there quiet and staring at my hands.
As the bell rang I was still in my daze and like a robot just picked up my books and walked out of the room not even bothering to look behind me.

Of course some of the guys followed me since they were as confused as I was over how this wholeguy was taking over my thoughts. I haven’t talked to the dude yet and I am crushing on him! And I mean like I’m not a crush type of guy really I say “Want to date?” Whoever I ask pretty much faints and then we’re dating and then I find them cheating on me and we break up. It’s pretty much all a cycle.

“You sure you okay?” William asked for the millionth time in a row since I didn’t feel like answering.

“Yah, tired and I just don’t feel like looking happy on the first day of school.” I stated tiredly grabbing my books and shutting my locker door.

“Alright, do you want some space?” Pete asked.

You guys might be wondering why they are acting so nice, well I am the spirit of the group and we have some how came closer over the years so we never act around each other even when we feel left out. So when their little sunshine isn’t happy it takes affect on the group a bit.

I smiled. “Nah, I don’t like being alone… it’s weird.” And they all laughed at my statement.

Popular, A class assholes when we want to be, friends, who could ask for more?

… other then that guys name and number that’s for sure!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe and the next chapter will be soon ^_^!

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!