Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 7

"Sure Jon you can come ov-" I spoke but then had the wind knocked out of me and I stumbled into Jon who caught me. I turned back around and seeing nobody looked at the figure on the ground. Ryan Ross. He looked up squinting and have no clue who he was talking to. "Sorry." He said quickly and stood up brushing himself off and not bothering to look at me but for something else.

And that very tall skinny guy with the dark hair called Gabe was standing there laughing at Ross. He then looked at the ground and I followed his gaze at the very broken cell phone. "Dude! What the fuck was that for?!" He yelled at Gabe who stopped laughing as Ross stooped down for his phone. "Sorry, just thought it be funny if I shoved you into the new kid, since as you can tell you have to talk to him." He stated. That part I was confused at but was more shocked at this!

"Well SORRY! He doesn't want to fucking talk to me, I'm not the exact person you want to talk if I fucked up your life now am I?!" Ross asked as if he were talking to a five year old. My eyes went wide and he turned around seeing my shocked expression. "Sorry." He muttered shutting his broken phone as he walked past me. I could see some people run after him as he turned the corner towards his house... that was still down the road from mine.

"Wow." Jon said as we began our walk to my house in silence. "I've never seen him that mad in my entire life!" He exclaimed as I stayed silent. "You okay Bren?" I blinked and saw that we were standing in front of my house that I almost walked past. "Yah just great." I muttered as we walked up the front walk and inside. Throwing our bags on the floor I noticed my Mom left a note saying she was going out of town for a while and would be back soon.

"Brendon, I know you don't want to talk about it but... do you think he still cares, you know, about you?" Jon asked as we collapsed on the couch and turned on the TV. I stared at the screen not really wanting to answer so I just shrugged. "You hate him that much don't you?" He asked. He doesn't know that there was more to why I hated Ross. But those are the memories I want to keep to myself. I sighed still not wanting to talk. "Bren! Come on!" Jon whined trying to get me to talk. Then he tackled me hard causing us to fall onto the hard wood floor with a BANG!

"I'll get up off of you if you just answer me!" Jon exclaimed as I tried to shove him off. "Y-You're crushing me!" I gasped over dramatically. He just rolled his eyes. "Brendon." He sounded like a Mother scolding her child. "Fine! I don't know! Okay?! I just don't know and I don't want to! I hate him, he hates me! That is how it's supposed to fucking be!" I yelled shoving him off of me and getting up, walking towards the kitchen.

"Why do you want it that way?" Jon asked following me. I stood there clenching my fist. "Maybe because he needs to learn to shut the fuck up and keep his thoughts and feelings to himself!" I yelled.

Jon stood there confused. "What do you mean by that?" He asked quietly. "Jon, I'm not stupid, I know when people like me more then a friend." He stood there wide eyed. "You mean...?" I sighed. "Yes little Ross is as straight as a circle."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright then sorry for not updating sooner but yah... I hope this chapter didn't suck!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!

1 comment, subscribe and a new chapter will be out soon ^_^