Dearly Beloved

the truth erupts

Tre's POV

As we headed home, I feel asleep, dead as I rock. I was dreaming, but I was rudely awakened by Billie's hysterical screaming.
"WHAT?!?" I woke with a jolt, hitting my head on the car's hood. Ouch... I groaned. I looked out the passenger window and saw that we had stopped at a gas station. I also saw Billie screaming hysterically at Mike, shaking him by the shoulders. People were staring.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS?!" Billie screamed in Mike's face, "YOUR PHYSCO PATH OF A EX-GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO MURDER MY WIFE IN 3 DAYS AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?!" he was grasping Mike by his the collar of his shirt. Billie maybe short and puny next to mike or even me but, you don't want to get him angry. I just watched as Mike and Billie suddenly started to wrestle in the middle of the gas station, Mike trying to calm Billie down. Clearly, it wasn't working. A group of teenagers who came out of the small drug store started yelling, "Fight, fight, fight!" All caught up in the excitement, I joined them swinging on the car door yelling comments.
"Kick his ass Billie!" I screamed. "No, no! Behind you! Ouch! Mike, the hip! The hip! Do a headlock! Shit! Watch out for the pillar! Mike, you idiot! It was twist, punch, and step! Not punch, step, and twist!"
"TRE! NOT HELPIN-" Mike was cut off by Billie front line football Tackling into the pavement. The entire gas station went, "Owwwwwww... " That's when the blood started gushing. I forgot Billie played football in high school. The side of Mike's head was bleeding like hell and Billie had this crazed looking his eye. Shit... did Billie, like, smoke something? I suddenly realized that I had to save Mike, I mean; I've seen that look in Billie's eye before and trust me... it did not end pretty. Just as Billie was just about to punch out the last teeth Mike had left from Woodstock, it was Tre to the rescue! Da-da-da! In slow motion, I jumped off the top of the car and flew towards Billie.
"Nooo!!" I yelled as I flew through the air, everyone gaped in amazement, even Mike who was trapped in corner about to get clubbed by a very angry Billie Joe Armstrong. I landed right on top of Billie, which hurt... a lot. Mike, like the coward he is, ran away the second he could and locked himself in the car, while I tried to focus on my double vision.
"Tre! Get off of me!" Billie grumbled. Opps, I realized I was sitting right on top of Billie.
"Sorry BJ." I helped him up. "I just had to save Mike from you knocking him out."
"Oh." Billie seemed a little unstable. By the time I walked him back into the car, convinced Mike he was not going to attack him, Billie passed out in the back seat. I sat down in shotgun.
"Holy fucking shit!" I screamed as I saw Mike's head. Blood was gushing profusely from the right side. I almost puked right there.
"I know! It won't stop bleeding and the worst part is..."
"The horrible pain?"
"No, no... actually I can't feel a thing. Which scares the hell out of me because the entire right side of my head has gone numb."
"What do we do?!" I screamed.
"Tre, I know this is the craziest thing I will ever ask you, and I'm going to regret this, but, I need you to take me to the hospital!"
"You mean... drive?"
"Yes! Quickly! Before I bleed to death!"
"Don't worry! Tre to the rescue!" I changed seats with Mike and hit the gas faster than you can Tre cool.

Mike's POV

I screamed all the way to the hospital. Tre went cutting through intersections, red lights, parking lots, and even playgrounds. He even dodged a skidding a truck! I had Billie's leather jacket wrapped around my head. I was bleeding like was going to die. It was even worst than when I got that skull fracture. Tre got me to the hospital in 3 minutes flat and we ran in the emergency room.