Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

I stood in the crowd of hundreds of people. Each and every one cheered, pumped their fists in the air, and jumped in hopes to get a clearer view of the stage.

I, being only 12, tried to stand on my tip toes to see, but my line of sight wasn’t good enough. I was only met with flailing arms and bobbing heads, none of which I paid for to come see.

I didn’t want to get grounded for nothing. I came to this concert by using my money. I came to this concert although my parents said I couldn’t, because I was so young. I suppose they were scared of the people that would be here.

The smell of alcohol and smoke filled my lungs and I coughed. Yeah, there were definitely some people here I knew I’d like to avoid.

“Excuse me!” I tried to shout over peoples cheers as I tried to move my way towards the front. I was hoping they’d let me, considering I was a kid and too short to see above their heads, but people were rude and tried to shove me back to where I once was, but I somehow managed to get through.

I wasn’t as close as I’d like to be, but I could see now. I could see the five members of Black Veil Brides move themselves onto the stage. I threw my arms up high, screaming at the top of my lungs along with the rest of the people around me.

The night was amazing. The music was loud, the band as amazing as I had hoped, and the mosh pits were insane. Sure I barely lasted a second in them, but watching them was always fun too.

It was getting chilly out when the concert ended. I shivered in the thin jacket I had worn and picked up my pace. I wanted to get home fast, hopefully before my parents noticed my absence.

Sadly, that wasn’t what happened at all. I heard a whistling sound from behind me. My head snapped back immediately to inspect whatever had made the sound, only to see two men coming my way.

“What’s this we have here?” One asks, both of them beginning to circle me like hungry vultures.

Shit, shit, shit, this isn’t good!

I could smell the alcohol on their breath. Whether they were simply tipsy or plastered, I’ll never know, but I knew for sure that whatever they wanted, was not good.

The second stopped behind me, his hands resting themselves on my shoulder. My body tensed immediately and I snarled when he pulled me back into his chest.

“Looks like a little pup has lost its way,” he laughed. The first stood before me with a grin that told me that my thoughts were right. This wasn’t good at all.

“Maybe we should help him find his way home?”

“But why would we do that without payment?” The second asks, his voice and breath brushing past my ear. I shivered in fear, but put on a determined face, just to show them that I wasn’t some pussy about ready to piss themselves.Although I really was.

“Fuck off!” I shouted, using my elbow to crack the one behind me in the ribs. He hunched over in pain and I went to run, but the first was quicker and had a long reach. Easily he caught hold of my hood, using it to both pull me back and choke me.

I screamed and kicked my legs wildly when I felt my back being thrown against a wall. The first was on me now, one arm pressed roughly against my neck and the other moving up my shirt.

“That wasn’t very nice,” he hissed angrily.

“Fuck you pervert!” I spit in his face since there was nothing else I could do.

“Why you little brat! I‘ll kill you!”

Maybe I shouldn’t have done that?

He began to punch me, each hit felt worse then the other. I groaned in agony when he had his fun and let me fall to the ground, clutching my stomach, which he had hit multiple times.

“Wait! Let me have my fun first. Get up,” the second roared, pulling me to my feet and pressing my stomach against the wall. “I’m going to warn you kid. The first time can get a bit messy, but you won‘t have to worry about cleaning it up since you won‘t last long afterwards.”

I cried out, praying that someone, anyone would hear me and come help. I winced, the sound of my jeans ripping filled my ears along with the unzipping of a zipper and I could only guess where that had come from.

I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks now. So this was it? This was how I was going to die, in a dark alley way, raped then murdered. There was so much I wanted to do, so much I wanted to see, but I guess…it’ll never happen…

“Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

Or maybe it will?

My head snapped to the side. A figure stood just down the alley way, shrouded by the shadows. He moved towards us, shouting, “Get your hands off him!”

The two goons behind me looked at each other in shock before the first growled, “And what will you do if we don’t?”

The boy appeared now, the light from the moon helping show his porcelain features. He had long dark hair with sparkling blue eyes and fair skin. He was wearing tripp pants and a baggy jacket. I’m guessing he had went to the concert.

The boy didn’t answer as he moved fast, planting his fist in the first ones face, before planting another and another in his gut. The second had moved, allowing me to grab my now ruined pants and scurry to a corner where I curled up in a ball and watched through my arms the boy kick the shit out of those two men.

They both scurried off with their tails between their legs. The boy chased them like a wild animal but only for a moment before looking back at me and rushing to my side.

“Hey,, are you ok??” He asks, pulling his jacket off to throw it across my legs.

“I’m…I-I’m ok…t-t-thanks,” I whispered, throwing in a smile to prove that I was fine. The boy sighed in relief before looking from side to side.

“Are your parents here?”

I shook my head, no.

“Do you want to use my cell so you can call them?”

“No! If they found out what happened I won’t be able to leave home until I’m legal!”

The guy laughed, it sounded angelic to my ears, but then again he did save me. He was pretty much an angel to me now.A very good looking angel I might add.

“Then, if it’s all right with you, let me drive you home. After what happened I don’t think it’d be good for you to walk the streets,” he suggested with a kind smile. One that only a trust worthy stranger could give.

I nodded, more then happy to get out of here after that. The boy turned then and allowed me to pull on my ripped jeans. Thankfully, they were able to hang on my hips and the boy let me borrow his jacket to keep warm as he walked me to his car.

He took me home that night and I don’t know how many times I thanked him that very evening, but I knew it was a lot, because he was like an angel to me now. He had saved my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beginning of a new story with StraightUpHustler_

Comment&Subscribe or no updates!