Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

“Guys you don’t understand! It has to be perfect!”

“But why?” Hayden asks, lazily. “It’s just a birthday party.”

“But it’s Pash’s birthday!” I shout, tugging at my already messed up hair. “He’s getting old, we have to make him not think about it!”

The guys all cracked up. Pash wasn’t actually getting old, he was only 22. To me, that’s young, whenever he turns 50 then I’ll admit that he’s getting old. Until then he’s young.

“So what’s the plan?” Nathan asks curiously as he pigs out on my food. That betch! Can’t do anything about it now though since I’ll probably need him to pay for something.

“We need cake, party balloons, movies, and snack food!”

Julian and Hayden glanced at each other, calling to go get the cake and snack food.Probably so they can pig out on it on the way back home. Nathan sighed, “Looks like you and me got to go get the balloons and movies…why do we need balloons?”

“Because I said so damn it!”

Nathan didn’t question me after that. We went to Walmart, which is the answer to life you all must know. There Nathan and I bought balloons and movies before heading home to see that Julian and Hayden actually didn’t eat the food!

“All done!” I shout, excited before grabbing my phone and dialing the memorized number. “Pash! Get over my house right now.”

“Why?” The boy yawns from the other line. One in the afternoon and he was still half asleep, what a loser.

“Because it’s your birthday and it’s time to celebrate!”

“I don’t want to…”

“I don’t care if you don’t want to. Get your ass over here or so help me I will kill you.”

Pash whined, “Fine, be there in a bit.”

I chuckled evilly after I heard the dial tone. I knew he’d come over if he didn’t want to. Just like he said, he was here not long after I called. The door opened and I threw my arms around him, squeezing my best friend tight while screaming, “Happy birthday!”

Pash chuckled, hugging me just as tight. “Thanks.”

Before I had a chance to pull away the guys tackled us from behind. With a loud shout we all tumbled to the floor, one on top of the other. Laughing, the guys all screamed a happy birthday before we dragged the birthday boy into the kitchen were we sat a cake in front of him, forcing him to blow out the candles. I say force because he didn’t want to because he was scared to look at the 22 on the cake.

Things were going well. Pash opened his presents and liked them. We popped balloons, filled them up with water, and got soaked to the bone before drying off and running into the living room where we turned on some nice, classic horror movies.

“Pash, what would you do if you saw Jason coming at you?” I asked in the middle of one of the movies.

“Run,” Pash answered. “Like hell I’d fight. His arm is the size of my fucking head.”

“What would you do if I came at you?”

“Laugh.”

Growling, I gross my arms across my chest and glare at the boy next to me. Pash grinned, elbowing me lightly in the side. “Come on, you wouldn’t hurt me.”

“Right now it sounds tempting,” I grumble, but my pout soon turned into a full blown smile when I felt Pash throw an arm around me, squeezing me into his side.

“You know I’m just joking,” he said with his eyes trained on me.

“Sometimes I wonder,” I sigh before scooting closer, resting my head on his shoulder. His body tensed, why I wasn’t sure, this was a normal thing for me to do. He was comfortable and…I don’t know it just felt really nice to be like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is shorter then normal but I kinda like it cuz its Pash getting old
XD

Comment&Subscribe?