Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

Pash was currently hugging me, because I was in an all out panic. We were really at Warped Tour. We were really a part of Warped Tour!

I…I couldn’t believe it. I don’t think I’ll ever believe it.

Outside there’s a crowd. Not of one or two people from home, that we know. No…outside there are thousands of people. There’s a crowd of fans, screaming our name and begging for us to come on.

They really wanted to hear us, to listen to us. They actually cared and liked our music, the music we’ve worked so hard on for years.

I was so excited and nervous, which is why Pash was holding me. He was currently keeping me sane by whispering comforting things into my ear.

“Hey guys, we’re up!” Nathan called, running over to Pash and I.

Pash pulled away, while I kept my face buried in the crock of his neck. “Ok, you ready Porter?”

Taking in a deep breath I pull away and smile. “Hell yes I am.”

Pash laughed, “Then lets go.”

I moved out onto the stage and man, did those kids get loud. I could hear them, screaming for us.

“Gunslingers!“ They all yelled loudly and jumped around in the crowd. It only made me more hyper and happy to be here.

I hopped up and down on stage while the guys got ready behind me. Once they told me they were good I looked back out into the crowd with a smile.

I screamed into the microphone, “What’s up everyone?”

Uh…yeah, no idea what they all said. Just sounded like a bunch of screaming, but hey that doesn’t take away from the excitement. The excitement only grew louder when the music began to play.

I bobbed my head to the music. I listened to the beat and waited until it was time for me to sing. I sang my lungs out for them, enjoying the sound of them cheering for us, the smiles on their faces, and the way they all jumped into the air.

It was fun and when the last song ended I was sad. I frowned and said once we were off stage, “Aw…it’s over.”

I could see, taste, and hear Pash rolling his eyes from beside me. I ignored that though and looked into the crowd who were currently cheering for someone else. I wish we were still out there, but there’s always the next stop.

“Hey Pash,” I call running to his side and wrapping my arm around his. “Isn’t this awesome?”

“What?” He asks curiously.

“Us! Us being on Warped Tour and this being our very first concert on it. Isn’t it so cool?” The grin on my face was huge.

Pash chuckled, “Yeah…it’s cool.”

“I told you we’d be able to do this!”

“You did.”

“Aren’t you proud?”

“I am.”

~

The five of us were crowded into our small tour van. I wish we had a van, but sadly we couldn’t afford that. We drove in a stupid, pedophile looking van. It was extremely messy, but it was home for us.

Pash was currently driving. I sat in the passenger seat beside him and the guys were in the back playing Xbox. Luckily we afford to get a TV in here so we wouldn’t die of boredom when driving from one place to another.

I was beyond excited. Of course my parents weren’t so happy about me dropping out of school my senior year, but I had to. I needed time to practice. I needed as many jobs as I could get to earn money to pay for our equipment so my parents can live with what I did.

Stupid picky assholes.

“Pash, lets play I spy!” I shout like the immature five year old that we all know I am.

“Sure,” Pash laughs. “I spy something blue.”

“The sky?”

“No.”

“That car!”

“No.”

“Your penis?”

“And how the hell can you see my penis?” Pash asks, looking at me oddly.

“I have X-Ray vision!” I giggle, pinching Pash’s thigh. He made a strange squeaking sound before reaching over to slap me. “Ow, you bitch!”

Pash laughed, “Don’t be such a pussy.”

“You’re so mean to me,” I whined, but I knew Pash didn’t mean it. After all he was my best friend and he wouldn’t be mean to me!
♠ ♠ ♠
I've never been to a concert before and I've never been in a band so if that was NOTHING like it then I'm sorry

Comment&Subscribe anyways? :]