Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

I was so excited to meet the fans. I kicked Pash in the shin and he whined, but had no time to get to me before we got to the table.

I giggled behind my hands and glanced down at him. He shot me a glare, but the smile was evident on his face.

I waved teasingly at him before looking towards the crowd of fans. They all grinned and ran towards us, excited.

I stood at the merch table grinning like mad, shaking hands, giving hugs, taking silly pictures, and signing autographs for our wonderful fans. All of them seemed so happy to see us and I definitely was happy to meet them.

I mean, why wouldn’t I be? The fans are the reason we’re here. They’re paying for tickets to come to our show and see us. If it weren’t for them then we wouldn’t exist or have a point so of course I enjoyed spending time with them.

I, also, was a very talkative person. Put someone in front of me and I’ll talk to them non-stop. Put someone in front of me and I bet I’ll become their friends in a matter of seconds because I’m just that type of person.

So every person that walked up to me I shot them a toothy grin. One that all of them returned. I squeaked out my hello and even gave away a few free things whenever I could.

I wanted to because they deserved it. Is it weird for me to say that I felt like they were all my friends? Gosh, I’m too much of a peoples person.

I had finished signing an autograph when a beautiful girl walked up to me. The blonde smiled, her eyes telling me everything. Something in the back of my mind was screaming no, no, no but at the same time it was telling me yes, yes, yes.

This wasn’t something I ever thought I’d do. She was a fan and I never thought I’d be doing something like this, but I couldn’t stop.

~

We kissed. We touched. We groped and we didn’t stop. Things got a little out of hand…a little?

I was so into it that I didn’t realize who had walked in. I didn’t realize who saw us. I didn’t realize that what I was doing with this girl would ruin just about everything. I didn’t realize that what we were doing would hurt someone I cared about so much…

Maybe if I had I wouldn’t have done it, but it was too late to take it back. What happened, happened. There was no taking it back.

~

The girl waved good-bye to me with a smile. She had given me her number, telling me to call, but I don’t think I’d be able to considering that we’re always so busy.

I hopped off the bus to see the guys still at the merch table. It had been almost an hour and when I got back to the table the guys all whistled.

“And what were you up to?” Nathan questions, wiggling his eyebrow suggestively.

“Nothing,” I answer, a huge blush coating my cheeks. It was obvious that they all knew what had went on, but I didn’t want to say anything they’d just tease me about it!

I saw Pash, he was concentrated on signing an autograph. I smiled and ran over to him, nudging him playfully in the side. “Hi home skillet.”

“Hey,” he greeted me, smiling for a picture a fan was snapping.

“Having fun with your beloved fans?” I ask, leaning on the table when a little girl came up to the table. She looked about eight years old and I obviously allowed her to take a picture with me before her and her parents walked away.

“Yeah, were you having fun with yours?” He asked, his voice bitter, angry.

Shocked, I look up at him with a questioning look. He wasn’t looking at me, in fact he hadn’t looked at me since I got back. Was he…mad at me?

“Are you…mad at me?” I ask, reaching for his hand, but he pulled it away.

“No, I was just asking.”

Something told me he was lying, but I didn’t question it. I decided to change the subject instead, because I thought that maybe he was just uncomfortable with the conversation.I really am oblivious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh...who walked in?
What's wrong with Pash?
I wondersarcasm.

Comment&Subscribe?