Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter.

“Brian, will we get fired for cussing out customers?”

“Probably,” Brian laughs, brushing his long blonde locks from his eyes.

I whine in response because honestly, one would think working in a CD store would be easy. However, there has been more bitchy customers around this past week than I thought possible! Is it really so hard to grab a CD, pay for it and get out? Why bitch at the people at the register? I didn’t do anything wrong!

Oh yeah, it has been a week since I started working here. Pash is so proud of me, managing not to get fired. He acts like I’m not capable of keeping a job. Which is totally true but don’t tell him that or it’ll go to that already large ego of his. I am totally fine! I haven’t cussed out anyone or went nuts on the customers and Brian and I are becoming great friends!

He thinks I’m weird. I think he’s too shy. We work. I’m glad I don’t have to work with Charles, that like 30-year-old grump who I worked with once this week. He’s evil I tell you! Evil!

Brian leans over the counter, flicking my nose as he does so and asking, “What are you thinking about?”

“Charles…he’s a dick,” I reply, repeating what I had told him the day after I worked with the grump. I informed Brian that if he ever leaves me with that man again I will come to his house, tie him to the bed and beat him with a crowbar. He laughed like I wasn’t serious!

Rolling his eyes, Brian laughs, “It’s just because you’re so hyper.”

“Oi, is that an insult? Let me tell you that I am one awesome guy!” I huff angrily, stomping my foot too.

Brian shakes his head at me and leaves, not agreeing or disagreeing with me. I’m just going to think he agreed with me because honestly, how couldn’t he? No one can say that I’m not awesome when I so clearly am.

At the end of the day just before we’re about to leave Brian asks, “Hey Porter, what are you doing this weekend?”

“Mm…nothing, I think,” I answer, scratching my head while trying to think of any plans Pash and I may have made but then I realize we never make plans. While most couples go on dates, Pash and I normally just lay around in our room, watch TV and mess around like we always did. Nothing has changed really…except for the fact that now we make out…a lot. “Why do you ask, my good sir?”

“My mom has some weird banquet or something with some friends and it’s at a golf course. My parents are making me go unless I have other plans…so do you want to do something? Anything!” Brian says desperately, gripping my bicep as he does so. Aw, he’s so cute when he’s begging! Why can’t Pash be cute for once? He’s always just…hot looking…not that it’s a bad thing!

Throwing my head back in evil laughter, I reply, “Well…I don’t have any plans but I sure as hell can make some with someone other than you!”

“Porter, don’t leave me hanging!”

Giggling, I throw an arm around Brian’s shoulders. “Don’t worry, I’ll help ya out. What do you have in mind?”

“I was thinking a movie…I kind of want to see The Smurfs,” Brian mumbles the name of the movie quietly, a light pink dusting his cheeks. I don’t blame him for it either because I howl with laughter the moment he says the name of the movie. The Smurfs! It’s like he’s fucking five!

“Are you serious? Do you realize how stupid we’ll look? Two guys going to see The Smurfs!” I can’t stop laughing.

“If you don’t want to see that we can see something else!” Brian whines, pressing his lips together in a pout.

After managing to regain my composure, I answer, “Nah, that’s ok. We’ll go see it…but you’re paying!”

Brian nods happily before thanking me for getting him off the hook. He hugs me quickly and runs off to his car. Man, I am such a good person. I mean, how many guys would go with their guy friend to see The Smurfs? That has gay written all over it! Aw well, sucks for Brian since I have Pash.

Skipping to Pash’s car, I slip into the passenger seat and look over to see a scowl on his face. Raising a brow, I stare at him and ask, “You got a problem?”

“You’re so…touchy…with people,” Pash replies, obviously referring to me hugging Brian and throwing my arm around him.

“I do it on purpose,” I tease. “You’re hot when you’re jealous.”

Pash angrily looks at me from the corner of his eye. With the scowl still on his face, he pulls out of the mall marking lot and silently squeezes onto the steering wheel. I reach over to grab his hand, which tenses in my grasp. When I lock our fingers together, he sighs and shows the smile I knew he was holding back.

“You really piss me off sometimes,” Pash says through a grin, allowing me to take his hand into my lap to hold it with both of mine. It feels rough and I love it. I don’t think anyone’s hand could ever feel so right in mine.

“Ah, you love it! Besides, there is no need to be jealous. Brian may be a cute little thing but he’s not you. You’re the only guy I’d ever let fuck me in the ass.”

The way Pash’s cheeks light up makes me laugh. He’s sputtering to create a coherent sentence but doesn’t manage to say anything. Instead, he huffs and squeezes my hand a little tighter with the blush still tainting his cheeks. Ok, so Pash has his cute moments, like right now.

“I like you the most Pash, remember that next time you see me being ‘touchy,’” I say seriously, leaning over to press my lips to his cheeks. Although I love making Pash jealous I wouldn’t want to push him over the edge.

“Yeah…,” Pash smiles. “Yeah, me too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, another update! I don't think I'll do anything in Pash's P.O.V because I don't think I'll be able to so yeah...another update.
Hope you enjoyed!

Comment&Subscribe?