Status: New.

How A Heart Breaks

Porter

Pash’s hands ran up and down my thighs, slowly, while our lips moved together at the same pace. The sound of the front door opening then closing informs us of the departure of our friend. Grinning, I grab Pash’s lip between my teeth, nibbling on the soft flesh before letting go with a soft ‘pop.’

“Nate’s gone.” My smile states what is clearly on my mind.

“He is,” Pash’s smile mimics my own. Oh, I love how great minds think alike! And the boy leans back in for my lips, immediately shoving his tongue past my lips. I moan and reach down for the hem of his shirt. Honestly, why wait to strip when we can just do it now? Clothes aren’t important anyways.

Pash is reluctant to pull away but allows me to strip him of his shirt before doing the same to myself. Pash runs his hands down my back and takes my ass into his hands. His lips are skimming across my throat, stopping every couple of seconds to nibble or suck on the flesh.

Pants are removed quickly and all we’re left in is boxers. Pash manages to switch our positions. He crawls between my legs and I throw my arms around his neck, bringing him down quickly to crash our lips together. I had to feel them again. Every kiss, I swear, is better than the first. The closer we get, the better it feels. Maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me? But if it is, I don’t want it to stop.

My skin is scorching hot. Every place Pash touches twitches with anticipation. My toes curl into the couch and I bring my hips up to brush against his. Our erections brush and we both make sounds of pleasure. Pash brings his hips down to grind my own into the couch and I have to pull away from our kiss to catch my breath. All my blood is running south and I can’t seem to catch my breath.

Pash moves down, his lips skimming across my collar bone then my chest then my stomach. He hesitates just above the hem of my boxers. His breath feels hot and I find myself biting my lip to keep myself from whining. His fingers play with my boxers for a moment before slowly removing them. Suddenly, I feel incredibly self-conscious.

I have to look away. Feeling his eyes on me makes my breath catch, not that it wasn’t caught before. My fingers grip the back of the couch when Pash’s breath hit’s the tip of my cock. I work up the courage to look down at him and seeing the determination in his eyes makes me shiver. I feel like he’s the cat and I’m the mouse. I don’t mind at all if he eats me though. Ah, see what I did there!?

Pash takes my head between his lips and a appreciate moan slips past my lips. I try not to thrust my hips upwards but fail horribly once he starts to move. He has to throw an arm over my waist to keep me from choking him. It just feels so good to have that warm, wet heat encasing my cock. His tongue teases my head for a few seconds before he takes as much of me into his mouth as he can and begins to bob. I’m gasping for air, wondering if it’s possible for something to feel this amazing.

I throw a hand into his hair, somehow managing to hold it without ripping it out, while I throw one of my arms over my eyes. I’m moaning his name and he picks up his pace, licking and sucking at the skin between his lips. Faster and faster he goes until I’m starting to see white. There’s heat in my stomach and my limbs shake terribly. I try to tell him to stop, I’m so close but Pash ignores me and continues to pleasure me until I moan his name one last time and shoot my seed into his awaiting mouth.

I don’t know what happened afterwards because my afterglow was so amazing that I just closed my eyes and lied there, trying to recover from such an amazing orgasm. Have I ever felt that good before? The answer is obviously no. Pash is the only one who can drive me up the wall like this.

I feel soft lips press against my cheek. I smile and turn to ask, “D-Do you need me to…?”

Pash chuckles and shakes his head. “No, I’m good.”

“But I can do it!” I shout, sitting up and flushing when I realize I’m still stark naked. Pash doesn’t seem to mind at all though because he’s continuing to look at me from head to toe.

“Hey, I’m offering you something great here! Don’t ignore me,” I holler, slapping him over the head. Rolling his eyes, Pash gets up off the couch and somehow manages to walk away with a boner without looking like a complete imbecile. How that’s possible, I have no idea.

Sighing, I decide that I’ll take care of him some other time. So while he’s taking care of himself, I reach for my boxers and slide them back on along with my pants and shirt. Just as I do, the door opens and in walks the guys. All three stare at me with wide eyes.

I chuckle. “Hey guys, nice timing. We just got finished.”

Nathan and Hayden fall over with laughter while Julian looks as if he could have gone his entire life without hearing that. And when Pash enters the room, he is bombarded with questions that I didn’t think the guys would ever ask. But damn it was funny to see how pissed he got! Pash is so hot when he’s mad.

“Brian, there was some creepy old man hitting on me like three seconds ago,” I announce the moment the creeper exit’s the store. Brian looks at me from where he’s unpacking CD’s and chuckles.

“He probably thought you were a girl.”

“Hey! Fuck you.”

Brian rolls his eyes and goes about his work, leaving me to have horrific nightmares of the creeper. Where’s Pash and his paranoia when I need him?

“Hey, what are you doing tomorrow, Porter?” Brian asks, appearing beside me without my knowledge. I manage not to jump.

“Don’t know,” I reply with a shrug. “Why?”

“Wanna hang out?”

“By hang out…do you mean go see incredibly gay movies?” I tease, leaning over the counter to grab his cheek and squeeze it like a grandmother would. Brian is not pleased with this and smacks my hand away.

“Will you drop that already? Seriously!”

I laugh and shrug my shoulders. “I guess we could. Maybe you can come over and meet some of my friends? That way I won’t have to be the only one to put up with you everyday.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’re annoying.”

Brian laughs, “Coming from you, that doesn’t mean much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Totally forgot I had to update this...LOL
Sorry!
Hope that beginning made up for it?

Comment&Subscribe?