I'll Never Let Them Hurt You...

Ch 55

Sam's P.O.V.

"Okay...." Alex said nodding.

And with that Alex walked towards the door.

"Alex where are you going?" Frankie asked walking after him.

I didn't hear the answer because JEss pulled me aside and asked about what happened with Alex. I told her I didn't want to say and ALex would tell her when he was confident enough to do it. I think she got frustrated with me but just turned and walked into the other room.

Frankie's P.O.V.

"ALex??? Heeeeelllooooo? Are you gonna answer me?" I said as we walked out the front door.

"To hopefully get shot or hit by a car," he said quietly putting his hood on and starting towards the sidewalk.

"Please don't talk like that, that's how Mikey talked when Bert was...um raping him. He didn't give up and he's alot happier now. Please you just need to try, Sam and I would probably kill ourselves if you died! Do you really want to cause a mass suicide?" I said tuning him around and causing him to laugh with the last sentence.

"A mass suicide?" Alex asked with half a smile.

"Yes. A mass suicide. If you died, I'm pretty fucking sure Sam and Jess and your other friends would kill themselves, then, since I fucking LOVE your brother, I would end up doing the same, and then all the guys, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bobert, Bobert's girlyfriend Emmy, Quinn, and everyone else we know would do it too. And somehow the SKittle makers would die, and i would have to be brought back to life, to bring you back to life, to kill you for taking away my babies, and then in the end all that would be left is sociopaths, serial killers, and this faggot named Jim that I know," I said.

"Okay dude you lost me at 'I fucking LOVE your brother' mostly because I pictured you two fucking, ANYWAYS. I suppose that would be bad...." he said, and added quietly,"but still..."

I hugged him and he hugged back and I whispered into his ear, "Everything will be okay, I won't let them hurt you. Me and Sam will never let them hurt you again."

Quinn's P.O.V.

I saw Frankie hugging Alex on the sidewalk by Gee and Mikey's house so I knew they must be home. They broke apart and saw me and Alex waved. While Frankie decided to run and tackle me.

"Hi--OW FUCK FRANKIE WHY!" I said when we fell over.

"Hey Quinnyyyyyy!" he said with this crazy smile on his face.

"Hey Quinn," Alex said quietly and walked towards the front door.

Once me and Frankie got off the ground we followed Alex in and heard Ray practicing guitar with Gee singing.

"Forget about the dirty looks, the photogrpahs your boyfriend took, you said you read me like abook, but hte pages are all torn and frayed..." Gerard sang loudly. I love his voice, Mikey must love it more.

So basically we just hung out the rest of the night, few attcks of a hyper as fuck Frankie and then Alex got hella tired all of the sudden and him, Frankie, and Sam were off to Frankie's place. Eventually we had all gone and for a good reason to. I was the one to walk in on Mikes and Gerard fucking. DISGUSTING. SOMETHING I NEVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN. IT WAS HORRIBLE. I think I may be scarred for life.....

Sam's P.O.V.

After we made sure Alex was asleep and not depressed or suicidal or anything, at least for the time being, we closed his door and walked down the hall to Frankie's room, where I got to stay. He was, of course, the hyper as hell horny bastard he always is whenever I am alone with him.

I shut the door and Frankie turned me around, kissing me hungrily, and forcefully on the lips. I wasn't about to protest, hah. I led us both over to his bed and he pushed me down and took off his shirt, revealing his beautiful body, which I hadn't seen in so long because of everything happening with Alex and my dad.

He quickly took off mine and saw all the bruises and kissed, and licked, every single one of them. I could feel myself getting hard and I could feel him through our thin, tight black pants.
We continued making out until he said,"My pants are really painful."

"Then take them off," I said giving him a wanting look.

"Hmmm, maybe I will," Frankie said smiling, and slowly unzipping them.

He slid them off and did the same to me and we started making out more, and I heard, and felt, him moaning as he was gringing his hips into mine. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned us over and held him down. I kissed down his stomach, stopping to suck and bite his nipples, god that word is funny. I was at the rim of his boxers and I licked his stomach causing him to quietly moan.

"Just take them off," he said half moaning.

I looked at him and did what he said. I slid his boxers off, displaying his obvioulsy painful erection. I licked and kissed it causing him to whine for more.

"Do you want to?" I asked looking straight into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

Frankie's P.O.V.

"All the way?" I asked, slightly nervous.

Sam nodded and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Um...okay. But doesn't it hurt?" I asked still nervous.

"I think so, if it hurts too much I'll stop okay? Just say it and I'll stop, I love you Frankie," Sam said kissing me again.

I said okay and he turned me over and had his hands over mine. I felt him near my entrance and I started getting really nervous again.

"Are you ready?" he whipsered sensually into my ear.

I nodded feeling releif upon hearing his voice.

He slowly entered me and I felt like I was being ripped apart. But I didn't make a sound. He kept going in and out slowly and I felt a tear run down my face from the pain. He started going a little bit faster and msut've heard me gasp in pain.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" he asked stopping, completely in me.

"J-just for a second..." I said quietly.

When I was ready again he started moving himself in and out of me slowly and gradually speeding up until the pain stopped. He was going faster and deeper each time until I felt a huge surge of pleasure throughout my entire body.

"Holy fuck do that again!" I moaned shaking.

He kept hitting my spot and slid his hand down and satrted jacking me off. I moaned as he came deep inside of me. and he laid on top of me, panting. I turned him over so i was on top and started doing the same to him. He gasped in pain but still told me to keep going.

Sam's P.O.V.

This almost hurt as bad as getting hit by my father but I tried not to show it. He started to speed up until he hit my spot and I moaned loudly and felt myself getting hard again. He kept hitting my spot and jacked me off until we both came, moaning eachothers names.
I tunred over and he laid with his head on my chest, as we both panted for air.

"I love you Sam, I love you so fucking much," Frankie said cuddiling with me, both of us still naked.

"I love you too Frankie, with all my heart," I said quietly back, waiting for my heartbeat get back to normal.

We fell asleep like that, sompletely naked, wrapped in eachothers arms, and it was perfect....
♠ ♠ ♠
hey it;s pretty long
still alot of shit goin on
so if i dont update for a long time you'll know why
xoxox
Jessi