One Last Kiss...

An Epic of Time Wasted

“Sinikka…” My boyfriend started, pushing the blonde’s head away from were it had just been in his naked lap.
I held my hand up and turned away from him. “Get your clothes on,” I muttered, “and get her out of here. Then we’ll talk..”
The serenity in my voice alarmed him, I could tell from the expression on his face. I was, after all, my brother’s sister and the rage that had been building would explode like Mt. Vesuvius any moment, but not until he was dressed and that tart was out the door.
I walked into the bathroom and promptly threw up the airport lunch I’d had hours ago before standing in front of the mirror. I brushed my teeth before looking at my reflection in the mirror. At twenty two years old, I was quite a beauty, even I could admit that. I had long, layered blue-black full locks of glossy hair and icy blue eyes that were piercing. My mother had named me Sinikka, a finnish name whose origin stemmed from the finnish word “sini” or, blue. My body was decorated with many tattoos and my full, pouty lips were pierced on both sides, as well as my nose and ears. My body was not only thinly built with killer curves, but it was also lean and long. I was pretty tall standing at 5’9, but that didn’t keep me from wearing heels.
Right now I was wearing a low cut black mini dress with a hot pink panther printed on the side. The short sleeves exposed my half-sleeve tattoos, the designs on them a mixture of feminine floral mixed with morbid characters of horror. The small skull with bat wings tattooed on my collar bone poked out of the neckline with a bit of a shock in it’s hot pink tone. A trail of stars cascaded from behind my hair and over my shoulder, plunging beneath my neckline. The harshness of the ink against my milky white skin and mixed with my high-fashion-model like looks just blended to make me look otherworldly in my beauty.
My dress was paired with a pair of black and hot pink Dr. Martens.
The things us girls do to impress the men we love, huh? Only to come home and find them splonking the girl from 2B.
I was about to call my brother when that knock finally came on the bathroom door. “Sin?” Toby said unsurely.
I opened the door with such force that when it slammed, the wall was left with a large hole and the hanging mirror in the hallway crashed to the floor. And there I stood, staring at my boyfriend, feeling my face grow hot with the Sanders’ anger.
“Baby,” he spoke in a slow and soothing tone. “Babe, let’s just talk this out… I can explain…”
It was a moment where the typical Hollywood movie moment of the girl slapping the wrong doing boy across the face was entirely all too appropriate. But, I’m not the star of a Hollywood movie, I’m a fucking Sanders for Christ’s sake.
So I did what we do best… I decked the son of a bitch in the face.
He stumbled backward as I glared at him, “You can explain?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Those golden eyes looked at me with confusion for a moment, as if he was trying to figure out what had just happened to his face. He then looked from me to his hand, pressed against the already bruising side of his face. Blood covered his palm and I saw his tongue flicking around on the inside of his mouth before he spit something bloody into the same hand. A tooth.
“You crazy fucking bitch,” he growled, stepping towards me dangerously.
“Hit me,” I growled with an icy smirk as his hand flew upward. “Please, do it so I have a reason to call my brother to rip the shit out of you.”
He softened, “I wasn’t going to hit you.”
“You thought about it,” I growled, “until you thought about my brother.”
“You weren’t supposed to find out like this…” he whispered.
“I wasn’t supposed to find out at all,” I said knowingly, never taking my icy eyes off of him.
“Don’t do this, you’re making a huge mistake, Sini,” he said softly, reaching his hand out for mine. “You know I love you.”
“You made the huge mistake Toby, not me… and if you loved me, you wouldn’t have cheated on me…” I replied, pushing past him. “Where the hell are you going, Sin? It’s almost midnight and it’s raining outside!” his tone showed how much of an idiot he thought I was being by leaving him. I hated that arrogance.
“I’m going to my brother’s house,” I snorted.
His arms wrapped around my waist, “Are you really willing to throw away the last two years?”
“You did that,” I said pulling from his grasp, “not me.”
“Sin, you can’t---”
“Stop,” I said holding my hand up and cutting him short. “Let’s not kid ourselves, Toby.. We haven’t been in a good place for a while, clearly, since you we’re screwing Amber-2B, the complex pass around…”
“At least take the car,” he said, handing me his keys.
“I’m taking my bike,” I said crossing the threshold to the kitchen to grab the keys to my custom black and purple Ducati Multistrada 1200s motorcycle and the matching helmet.
“Where are you going to put your luggage and stuff, Sin, don’t be an idiot.”
I smirked, tucking the helmet under my arm. “Don’t worry, Toby, I’ll send Matt by for that…”
Before he could say another word, I turned on my heel and left the apartment.