To the End

Lying on the Hospital Bed

Ray was driving in lightning fast speeds.
He was worried sick about Christa. He thought about his dreams and everything. He can't stop himself.

"I'll get to you...."

He was driving too fast, he didn't notice the truck that was going in the intersection. He violently turned the car and barely missed the truck. He was still safe. The truck driver pissed off and started shouting at him angrily. Ray just ignored the comments.

He was starting to gain more speed when he saw a pedestrian crossing the road.
Scared that he might hit the lady, he swiveled the car and it came crashing to another vehicle.
Ray's car started to grind to the road, ruining some fire hydrants and finally comes to a halt as it crashes into a tree.
The car was badly destroyed.
Ray was bleeding and helpless.

"No...."

He became unconscious.

A group of men recovered Ray's body and checked him into the nearest hospital.
He was bruised so bad and was in a dangerous condition.

The rest of the band found out and visited Ray in the hospital he was in.

".................................................................................."

"What.... Happened to him?" Frank asked.

Nobody answered.

The doctor came in.

"He would regain consciousness in two days. Come back when he's awake."

Gerard and the others went home to relax and ponder about what happened.

***************************************************

Two days already passed. Christa was feeling fine. She had her right arm be casted.
Although her wounds aren't fully healed, she was really better.
Gerard called her.

"Hello, Christa? Let's visit Ray." He said on the phone.

"Alright."

They all came together in front of the hospital door. They went in and checked Ray.
Inside his room, Ray was feeling all alone.

"What have I done to myself?"

Then, a knock on the door.
Christa and the others came in.
She immediately walked to his side and sat down on the chair.

"How are you, Ray?"

"Fine... I'm glad you guys came... Especially you, Christa."

"I'm... I'm sorry you got worried sick about me. It's my fault that-"

"Shhh....... Don't say that. It's not your fault, it's mine."

Gerard suddenly spoke up.

"We gotta get out and buy stuff. We'll be back later." He said, and signalled the others to go out.

Ray and Christa smiled.

"Sorry, Ray. I was really upset about that..."

"It's alright. I know how you feel..."

"Do you still love me, Ray?"

"Of course."

They leaned in to kiss each other.

"The doctor said I won't be able to get out in a week. Will you visit me everyday?"

"I'll try Ray. I'll try."

At that time, Ray felt better. He didn't feel the hatred in his heart anymore. He was going to be fine.