Status: Active.

I Used To

The End

Delaney Hopkinson and Billie Joe Armstrong had been in a steady relationship for three months and never seemed to have any problems. That was, until Billie found The Boxers. See, every Wednesday after school, Billie would go to Delaney's house and wait on the porch until she got home. That meant sitting around, doing nothing for an hour while Delaney was ice-skating with her two best friends, Ellen and Gloria. It wasn't until just recently that he started to play I Spy with himself.

On what seemed like any normal Wednesday, Billie came across something... abnormal. He was playing a regular game of I Spy with himself, when something blue caught his eye up in the large oak tree in the Hopkinson's front lawn. Being a very curious sixteen year-old, he did what any other boy his age would do. He climbed the tree.

What Billie found was a shock to him. Delaney's mom had been out of town the past couple of weeks, due to issues with her husband, so she was out of the question. Billie was ninety-nine point nine percent sure Delaney's father wasn't homosexual, so he was out of the question as well. And she only had a twelve year-old sister who practically resembled a Saint.

Billie had come to a conclusion about what he found and it was not pretty. He sat there for a couple minutes, contemplating on what he should do. He would have his revenge no matter what.

So the enraged teenager jumped down from the tree, landing perfectly on his black Chucks. He walked back over to Delaney's porch, item-in-hand, ready to speak his mind no matter how harsh he might seem.

Just then, Delaney's father stepped out onto the porch wearing a Def Leppard t-shirt and absolutely nothing on his bottom half. He looked over at Billie who was now red in the face, sighed in relief, and shuffled over to him.

"Billie, my boy! Thank you so much for finding my boxers!" he exclaimed with heavy gratitude. Billie stood there as the older man pressed his body -penis, and all- to his and gave a tight hug. After retrieving his boxers, he went back inside the house.

There goes my plan, Billie thought.

Just as the disappointed teenager sat down in the decaying rocking chair, Delaney walked up the steps. But she wasn't alone. Billie's supposed friend, Christian, had his arm around Del's waist and was walking up the porch steps with her.

"Shit, Billie. Must you wait on my porch every day?!" she yelled. Billie couldn't speak. His theory had just been proven true. He couldn't believe Christian betrayed him. He didn't blame, him though; Delaney was hella sexy. Guys would do anything to get with her.

Billie remembered the day he had built up enough courage to ask her to go to a Nirvana concert with him. He remembered the way she kissed him on the cheek after accepting the offer. He remembered how sweaty his palms were when she wrote her phone number on his arm. Boy, was he blind.

"Look, Billie, Christian and I are gonna go inside now; possibly up to my bedroom. You're gonna go home and not come back. Ever." Delaney instructed him, twirling a piece of her honey blond hair between her fingers. Billie nodded, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked away; single, heartbroken, and feeling like a complete Nimrod.
♠ ♠ ♠
;)