Status: completed

I Fell Hard and Fast

Chapter 12

Victoria took a long time to reply to Venus's question and I was dying to know the answer.

Venus and I looked to Victoria and she laughed a little. "You guys think the same thing, dream the same thing, can't stand to be away from each other, and lose patience at the same time," she laughed.

"I could have those same traits with a lot of people," Venus argued.

I know she's been hurt in the past but I felt like she was pushing me away. I know she doesn't mean to but I can't help feeling neglected in this situation.

"As well you have and that's why you had a few suitors but never your true love," Victoria pointed out.

"For example, Charles had your temper, James had your sense of humor, William had your love for animals, Mark had your bravery, and Eric had your love for nature," Victoria listed.

Venus looked as though she was processing all of it. She finally looked at Victoria with a confused stare. "If you were alive all this time, why didn't you come for me? Why did you let me discover such heart break?" Venus cried.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close to me. Her head rested on my chest but she was still facing Victoria.

"When people find their true love, they have a glow. That was the only way I could find my way back to you. I was on the run for years and by the time I came back to this continent, I couldn't remember which forest you were in," Victoria answered.

I pulled Venus away from me and forced her eyes to lock with mine. "Venus, I know this isn't easy for you to believe, trust me, I'm having problems too, but we were made for each other and I will do everything in my power to make you realize that," I promised her.

Tears fell from her closed eyes and I wiped them away with my thumbs. i hesitated a little but I decided to kiss her.

I put all my love for her in that kiss, hoping to prove to her that this was real. That we belonged together.

She kissed me back after awhile but it was weak. I wanted and needed her to love me back. I needed her to not be scared to love me.

I bit her lip gently but she wouldn't give me access. i kissed her neck and bit down on her soft spot. She let out a moan and I saw that as my chance to get in.

After a few minutes of letting my tongue roam her mouth, we pulled away for breath and she held me close.

"if you leave..." she started with a shaky voice.

"Wouldn't dream of it," I promised her and pecked her lips.

I looked back towards Victoria but she was gone. I turned to Venus and she had a small, hopeful smile.

"You promise to love me?" she asked.

I nodded with a slow smile creeping onto my face. "I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of eternity."

Yes, that was a majorly cheesy and romantic line and if any of my guy friends heard me say that I could never show my face in school again but I didn't care.

That overly romantic line made Venus smiled and at this moment, that was all that matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I think i'm going to make the ending fit in one chapter

I really don't want to break it into two
so next chapter will probably be the last