Status: completed

I Fell Hard and Fast

Chapter 1

"Cannon ball!" I shouted before jumping into the lake with everyone else.

As I resurfaced, I was ambushed by the girls splashing water back at me. I grabbed Monica and she started laughing harder.

This trip was perfect. I give Jordan mad props for thinking about this. Easiest way to get a girl to strip down to her under clothes? Take her to a lake in the middle of the forest.

"Monica, we have to go. My mom will be wondering about us soon," Shelby shouted from the other side of the lake. Monica pulled away from our kiss and smiled.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," she flirted.

Monica, Shelby, and Darcy got out and got dressed. As me and the other guys got out of the water the girls tried to find their way home.

"Dude, where are our clothes?" Jordan questioned scared.

I laughed. "We put them right- Where are our clothes?" I stopped my sentence when I, too, noticed our clothes weren't where we put them.

Nathan walked over and stood on the other side of me, noticing our missing clothes too. We were all stuck in the forest in just our boxers.

Suddenly, the bushes started ruffling behind us. All of us jumped and turned around. There was a girl standing there. She was hot! Her shirt looked like it was made out of leaves and it covered her like a bra. She wore a grass skirt, pretty short in length.

"Are you lost?" she asked with a sweet smile. Her voice was calming and kind.

Jordan hit my arm with his. I blinked out of my stare and cleared my throat. "N-no, we can't find our clothes."

She bit her lip, suppressing a smile and looked us up and down. "I think I know where your clothes are, follow me," she called to us before she started walking away, not bothering to check if we were following after her.

She led us deeper into the forest and then brought us to a cave that somehow had light in it. "There you go, those look familiar?" she pointed to a pile of clothes. Sure enough they were ours.

Nathan and Jordan ran towards the pile of clothes but a small squirm made them stop. "What was that?"

The girl laughed and we all turned to her. "Kayla, come out of there," she commanded sweetly.

A tiger cub came out of the pile and the guys jumped back. The tiger went straight to the girl who picked it up and held it in her arms.

I looked at Nathan and Jordan. The looks on their faces were priceless. They looked scared to death.

"Any other animals hiding in our clothes?" Nathan gulped. She shook her head and we quickly got dressed.

"Whoa dude, how did you do that?" Jordan questioned alarmed.

"Dude, you just got dressed at an impossible speed," Nathan added.

Both of them were still rushing to get their pants on but I was fully dressed. I had everything on, even my socks and shoes. "Maybe you guys are just moving slower than usual."

The girl laughed. As Nathan was putting on his shoes, he talked to her. "So what's your name?" he asked her.

"My name is Venus," she replied. Her voice was like silk.

"Like the planet?" Nathan asked.

She shook her head. "Like the Roman goddess," she paused and looked at me, "of love."

My heart was doing jumps and spins. Whoever this girl was, she made me feel weird inside. In a good way though.

"Can you show us the way out?" Jordan asked when he finished getting dressed.

Her laugh filled the cave. "Of course, I wouldn't make you stay here."

Jordan and Nathan gave out slow, uneasy laughs that clouded over her melodic one. She put the cub down and it jetted off.

We followed her out of the cave and through the forest. She stopped about twenty feet away from the exit. "Just go back the way you came and you should be fine." She pointed the way out for us.

The guys ran for it. They were still spooked by the rattlesnake we saw. Venus and I laughed as they ran.

"Well aren't you coming?" I asked her.

"This is where I belong," she stated as she lightly touched my cheek. I closed my eyes at the feel of her fingers.

"Are you coming man?" Jordan shouted at me.

I opened my eyes to see the guys already made it to the forest's edge. I smiled at Venus and then made a mad dash towards the guys. This time I noticed how much faster I was going.

Both of the guys dropped their jaws. "That wasn't humanly possible," Jordan commented.

"All I did was blink my eyes. Nobody is that fast," Nathan chipped in.

Honestly, I couldn't explain it. I looked back at Venus but she wasn't there anymore. I looked at my wide eyed friends. "I don't know how to explain it, I've never moved that fast."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just in case you didn't figure it out, it's from a guys point of view.

I decided to do something different for my first story.