We Used to Be Friends

"F-f-***, Sam."

The sun was almost gone by now. The deck lights were illuminated, sending a yellow glow across the majority of Chris's backyard.

Mosquitoes lingered in the air, but the boys were armed with a bottle of Areoguard and a pair of smacking hands.

Sam and Chris ventured outside, towels over their shoulders. The biggest obstacle they had yet to face was Volley, Chris's German Shepard, attacking them at the back door. They prevailed with flying colours.

Towels were tossed on the banana lounges and an old CD slipped in the stereo in such a way that can not be good for the playing quality. Did they care?

No.

The opening riff of The Living End's One Said To The Other played through the speakers set up around the pool area, crackling every now and then from the volume.

"Warm?" Chris asked the boy standing on the opposite end of the sparkling blue water. Sam shrugged his shoulders, a playful smirk on his face.

Chris read his friend like a book and nodded in approval. Ever since they were young, they had tried this game. One person on each end, both jump and try to touch the others hand before being submerged in the deep water below.

The two teenagers bent their knees and jumped, reaching for the others hand. Chris was never close enough, off by only a centimeter.

But this time, they made it. Barely.

Sam's fingertips brushed Chris's with such electricity the water may have become hazardous. Chris felt his chest swell just as they hit the water below.

The deafening trickle of water filled ears told Chris he was infact under the surface. He opened his eyes and saw Sam walking on his hands along the bottom.

Two feet pushed off the tiles and Chris came up for air, spluttering and coughing. He regained composure as a pair legs fell forward with a splash and Sam's head broke through the steamy surface.

"Nice, aye?" He beamed, gliding over to Chris, "We actually did it!"

"Y-yeah" Chris replied. He couldn't take his eyes off of the boy in front of him. The way his wet hair hung over his black-rimmed eyes and the reflection of the water dancing on his soft cheeks made Chris swoon.

An unfamiliar feeling arouse in Chris's chest, a light tickling sensation that made his heart ache. Sam was only twenty centimeters away from Chris, more or less. He wanted so much to make it zero.

Throwing all caution to the wind, Chris moved forward and took Sam's lips in his own, kissing him softly. The feeling made Chris's head spin and he loved it.

Savoring his best friend's taste, he pulled back and leant against the tiled pool wall, looking anywhere but Sam's eyes.

Sam ran his tongue along his bottom lip, trying to figure out if what just happened was infact reality.The boy against the wall found his voice and started to blabber on, apologies and profanities.

Sam did the only thing that he could do in this situation. He moved forward swiftly, took his best friend's face in his palms and pressed his lips to his.

Chris's whole body felt like liquid at this point. It felt as if he broke away from Sam, he might blend with the pool water.

Sam felt soft fingertips brush his cheek and jaw. He returned the favor by dipping his head down, adding pressure to the innocent kiss.

Chris moaned softly and lifted his knee up, pressing against Sam's crotch. Sam's knees buckled and the kiss was broken with a long groan.

Sam swiftly weaved his hands around Chris's hips and hoisted him up onto his own, taking the younger boy by suprise, I must say.

Chris responded nonetheless, wrapping his legs around the boy infront of him and pressing their crotches together.

His weight was minused in the warm water, making lifting Chris alot easier then it might have been elsewhere.

Neither of the two spoke a word, to afraid it might kill the energy they were both feeling. Soft pants and low moans were all to be heard.

Sam tilted his head slightly and enveloped Chris's lips in another kiss. The force sloshing water over their necks, leaving a cold sting as the night air got to the skin.

One started to grind his hips into the other, creating beautiful friction in their lower regions. Up and down, up and down, up and down.

"F-f-fuck, Sam..." Chris let out a shaky breath as he finally spoke, "Just... fuck."

Sam smirked at the affect he had on Chris and pulled his body closer, squeezing his ass playfully.

Chris moaned loudly and wrapped his arms around Sam's neck, smashing their lips together.

Both boys had no idea why they were doing this, or what brought it on for that matter. It was like a sudden lust, completely out of the blue.With clouded judgment, Chris & Sam were about to go far, way to far.