Status: On hiatus; for now. I promise though that the hiatus won't be for long.

A Different Kind of Prince Charming

Cerise Marcsmith is the typical college girl; trying to get the grades that would make her parents proud, work to provide money for herself, instead of constantly asking her parents for some; (like the other female population who think that their the queens of the world) and finds the guy she thinks should be her Prince Charming; she's had a crush on him since all of high school and now part of college, he's cute, kind, has the perfect eyes and gorgeous hair, and fits everything a parent wants for their little girls; but not every Prince Charming is what they seem...

Shawn Milke is a vocalist for Alesana, worked hard to get him and his friends where they are now, and is everything a rebel girl would want in a bad boy; parents dislike him, smokes, drinks, has tattoos, wears makeup, has gorgeous eyes and hair. Yet; are all bad boys want they seem or are they actually Prince Charming in an all-black outfit...

What's to happen to the two? Come back once the story is up and your sure to never want to leave you seat again.

First banner by Nicholeioli
Image:::old title name.

second banner by Nicholeioli
Image:::new title name.

third banner by Scarlett (the same maker that did "TMACH"
Image

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own the bands mentioned, the pictures used for the characters, Shawn Milke, or anything else that's real. The only things I do own is the french restaurant that's mentioned, the plot, and the characters; steal them and you will be needing a guardian angel afterward.

Adamson University What I think AU looks like.
  1. Sneak Peek 1
    this is just a sneak peek until I actually can come up with the rest and the title.