Status: On hiatus; for now. I promise though that the hiatus won't be for long.

A Different Kind of Prince Charming

Sneak Peek 1

This is just the idea of the story: so far, this girl is on her first date with the guy she's had a crush on since high school and she thinks that he's the One. Their at one of the most famous New York dinner places in the world *it also has the world's two other perfect things: a view of NY at night and price range*. She's looking around at the decorations, he gets her attention and says he's going to the restroom. And few minutes has passed and he doesn't return, a few more minutes pass; he finally returns, and says that he realizes it wouldn't work (actually the real reason is because only a few feet away is another girl whole lot more cuter *and sexier* looking at him, and waiting, with sex hair) and leaves. She looks down at her food and lets the tears flow from her eyes. Gets up, pays the bill, and leaves. What she didn't realize is that someone else was watching the entire thing...
♠ ♠ ♠
So please tell me what you think about it so far. Write it or trash it? Extra brownies to people who can pick the perfect guy and the (loser) perfect crush for this. There will be two sneak peeks; the short version (this one) and the long version (which I'm still writing).