Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 10 - Simon's POV

Time for lunch, I didn't feel like being seen by everyone the girls gossiping and laughing and the boys just starring. Taleah was right beside me and told me to sit with her I obviously had no say. "SO Simon how was your break?"
"It was fine I mainly just hung with Bue" I said it a quiet volume" "how was yours?"
It didn't take her long to think, as if she knew what I was even gonna say.
"It was boring my father tried to get me a summer job, he has been trying so hard ever since mom died." I think of what I should say at this moment until.
"Hey Taleah why don't we just ditch next period I have a spare,"
"I got a spare next as well so yeah that would be fun." I didn't think she would be up to it, but it's about time I started having fun.

We had just walked out, we thought of going to grab something to eat. My shout, then the walking to the park wasn't too quiet, asking questions, talking about uni and what we want in life. Turns out we have a lot in common I don't know why Bue and I never really hung with her. The Park was quiet just the way it should be... then next moments were very strange.
She said she had something to say to me. "Sie I think you’re smart, fun, understanding I feel like we really connect. I never thought I'd say this about a guy at our school, but I really like you."

I never knew this is how she felt about me. "I never knew how you felt, but I am still trying to get over Serina. hold on my phone is ringing, hold on a second" "Ok" It was Bue she ask me where I was and she said after that, that there was 15 minutes till the bell goes for last period. I told Taleah and we hurried towards the school. Got to our lockers and made our way to 4th period I felt kinda bad for Taleah.