Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 12 - Simon's POV

As me and Taleah were waiting for Mrs. Mort to arrive for extension English we saw Conner and Bue coming down the hall with Conner's hand around Bue's shoulder. I believe they are finally together I can't honestly say I didn't see that one coming. Finally the teacher came and we all walk in took our seats all four of us. I was the one who was sitting next to Taleah and she was still talking to me. "So Taleah how was the park?" said Bue out of the blue.
"It was quiet."
"Did you guys have fun" Isabue sounded so cheerful. I didn't say anything nor did Taleah, all of the sudden Mrs. Mort handed us our assignments of course I got an A-, Bue got an A Conner and Taleah both got B+. I wasn't so surprised what I got, and it was obvious what everyone else got. Conner finally told me and Taleah that he and Bue were going out since we missed the news. "Congrads you two"
"Thanks" Forty minutes goes by and I’m still silent, Bue kept trying to get my attention by throwing paper balls at me but I just sat there thinking about what Taleah told me and how I said I’m still not over Serina. Moments passed and I’m still focused on Serina man what it with me why can't I just get over it.
"Sie, Sie SIMON" just like that I snapped back into reality again. "What do you want Bue"
"I just want to know what's the matter with you?"
"I don't want to talk about"

(LOUD BELL RINGING)

I take my time to walk out the door I head the way to locker, open it shoving my book into the back I take my bag and slowly stepping towards the front of the school. I think I should walk there is no point in going in the car Bue is going to keep ask me what is wrong. "SIE Conner is getting a ride with us come on get in the back seat."
"No I’m walking home today I have to go somewhere."
"I'll drop you off"
"No I’m fine I’ll see you tomorrow" I said while walk out of the gates.
"OK, I’ll call you tonight"
My head was filled with music minutes later I was listening to my escape the fate song to keep my mind off things. It wasn't working, nothing is at the moment. I arrive at home mom was home dad was still working late night this week. I head up stairs and ignore my mother's questions. I lay on my bed and try to sleep, then the phone rings. Mom yells it's your friend Isabue. I pick up the phone. "Hello"
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY PEOPLE! here is it, the longest chappter from Simon! I'm so proud of him! :)