Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

chapter 13 - Isabue's POV

I dropped Conner home and drove home in silence, what did I do now? Is it because of Conner? I don't know what is happening anymore. We were so close this morning, laughing and talking. I don't get it. Ever since I have been able to drive without a parental Simon has driven to school with me. I will have to ask him. Conner told me to just forget about it, he said Simon must just be going through a rough time because of Serina, that must be it. But what if it is me? I couldn't stop thinking about the way he had just walked away from me. I heard my phone go off. I picked it up off the seat beside me and flipped it open. There was a message from an unknown number there. I opened it, there was a picture of Simon and Taleah sitting in the park together, Taleah was leaning towards him. Under that there was writing, Poor Serina, and to think he dumped you for this?! I stared at it in disbelief, I threw my phone back onto the seat and pulled into my driveway. I walked inside and grabbed the home phone off its charger and called Simon, his mum answered the phone.
"Hi is Simon there?" I asked and she said yes and I heard her call to Simon.
"Hello." he answered,
"Have you gotten any messages?"
"Ah, no. why, cause I got one of you and Taleah in the park, and it say 'Poor Serina, and to think he dumped you for this'"
"WHAT!? when and who did you get this from?" he yelled through the phone,
"Unknown number, Sie, don't get worked up over this it is a stupid rumour," then I stopped and he started to talk, but I didn't listen, I flashed back too music, "how is Simon holding up?" "Better now without the bitch baggage," "Fuck" I said quietly,
"What?" Simon asked,
"Don't worry," I said and hung up. A minute later my mobile buzzed. SIMON flashed on my screen, I hit the ignore button.