Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 14 - Simon's POV

What is going on? I get a call, then being hung up on, then ignored. This day cannot possible get any worse. "SIMON dinner time" mum yelled. I was thinking about this, who would even be around me and take that photo. And she was the one who dumped me. I come down for dinner and I have already noticed that dad isn't there.
"Mum I'm guessing dad is held back longer than expected"
"Yes he is doing over time to help out"
"So how was your day mum?"
"Things are going great in the office and I won another case,"
"Awesome job mum!"
"So darling, how was your day first day back at school?"
"I don't want to talk about."
"Come-on Simon you tell me was it a bad day?"
"I just don't want to talk about" "you know what mum, I'm not really hungry anymore."
"Okay you can have it later, when you feel hungry."
"Thanks mum," and that was the last thing I said all night. Up in my room I got changed, check my phone for any text messages, then pick a playlist, put in my ear phones and drift off into dreams. I dream of what had happened on the first day back and watch my problems unfold bit-by-bit. Then I saw Taleah and me together at the park with the wind blowing her long blonde hair while we were having a good time talking and then when she was lying on me. To think someone was there hiding and watching. And on top of that taking photos of that moment.

Then all of a sudden I wake up feeling a bit better than yesterday, maybe seeing everything and getting it out helps. All of a sudden I look at my clock. Because the alarm just went off It says It's 7:30. So I thought I would just take my time getting ready for school. Have a shower, get dressed, put on an arm full of wrist bands, gel hair, have breakfast since parents are already gone. Then when it's is ten past eight I think I'd head off to school. I walk all the way to Bue's place on the way to talk. As I arrive out the front I think that I shouldn't bother today so I continue walking. A few minutes goes by and Bue is driving right near the path way and then stops ahead I catch up.
"I thought you would wait for me"
"Not today"
"Well want a ride the rest of the way"
"Sure gives us some time to talk"
"Hop in" I open up the car door get in the front seat and chuck my bag in the back. The drove and talked about that txt message and who would even send it.
"Well it could have been Michael" I suggested,
"No he wouldn't try to piss you off, I'm mean he is dating Serina, he has already accomplished that" Bue said, and I smiled at her sarcasm.
"It might have been one of Michael's friends" I suggested and thought why would they even want to do that. What results would they end up with?
"So Sie what did you and Taleah get up to yesterday?" Bue asked,
"We didn't do much you know have something to eat go for a long walk visit the park while it was quiet and just talk and get to know each other, that's about it."
"Alright let's try to get through today without getting anymore problems." She said with a matter-of-fact tone
"Okay okay."

Well I guess the bell hasn't gone yet so we might as well wait inside the grounds.
"Hey look Bue there's Conner and Taleah"
"Taleah have you gotten a text message from a private number"
"Text what text"
"Bue show her the message" I thought that she would have been shown this message first thing by everyone else. I hope that today isn't going to be a catastrophe.
"Sie how could anyone get that picture of us at the park"
"I have no Idea but I think someone followed us which is insane."