Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 16 - Simon's POV

"So Simon do you have any Idea who could have sent that text message?"
"We aren't sure but we think of a couple of people"
"Come on let's get to our lockers"
"Okay, let's just hope that the whole school isn't getting the text soon" I am now focus today on the message and not Serina. If today Serina and Michael spread rumours I'll just ditch to avoid it. We walk to the lockers with heads turning every step.
"Well I'm guessing that someone got the text and decided everyone else needs to see it"
"I don't like this Sie"
At the lockers I open it grab the book from the deep of my locker and see a note on the side wondering who it could be about. Unfolding the note I was a bit worried it read:

Simon I know that you and Taleah are dating looks like you have had your I on here since we started dating how could you that is why I kept my space through most of the break.
Serina

I scrunch the note thinking how stupid Serina was when I see Bue I'll tell her she has got to know this.
"Sie what is it"
"Nothing, come on let's get to home room" as we head of to home room Taleah moves her hand toward mine and lock together and I had done nothing just kept walking with her. We caught up with Bue and Con and they didn't look so happy so we all just walked in. I sat on my own in the back of the corner away from everyone so no one could notice me. Conner and Bue sat together away from Taleah who seemed happy the only one out of us four she was happy she turned around to see me and I turned away so she didn't see me looking at her. Bue was talking with Conner and she had this concerned look I should ask her what she hasn’t been telling me. The bell has rung time for physics class another one of the easiest class that I’m passing. This time I wasn't the last one to leave the home room.
"Bue tell me"
"Tell you what?"
"What you haven't been telling me I know your hiding something"
"Can I talk to you about this later"
"Fine" I leave in a hurry to get to first period I didn't want Mr. Crane to get up me again and take my seat and it is one of the classes that Luke and Michael is in and they keep starring talking among each other. Now I feel so pissed off I will find out who sent this message.