Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 2 - Simon's POV

I woke, I was confused my alarm didn't go off ,again, what a way to start the day. I look at the alarm clock it reads 8:00, and if I’m late to school mum is gonna kill me.
"Simon" mum shouts "have breakfast before school." I get my clothes on and move to the bathroom and see myself in the reflection.
"Shit I'm a complete mess I can't let Serina and Isabue see me like this." I quickly do my hair after cleaning my face then skipped breakfast in order to pick up Isabue before the bell goes.

I arrived at the house and Isabue isn't out the front, well I guess she is running late to. I get out of the car and wait by the door. She is coming out the door. "Ready to go" I said.
"You didn't have to wait for me, we are both going to be late for home room now.”
"Doesn't matter I over slept anyway" i confessed as I am running my hand through my hair, hoping that I brushed it. She asked me if I was looking forward to going back to school, because I didn't get to see Serina, my girlfriend, all school break. it sucked. I responded "Yeah I guess so" as I drift off out the window of the car look at the light blue sky with the beautiful doves flying gracefully.

She asked me what's up, and I thought to myself before I told her that there was a possibility that Serina might think of dumping me for another guy at school, and I had no clue what to do. I thought maybe Isabue could help me. I turned to her and asked "What can I possibly do today?"