Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 4 - Simon's POV

"Honestly why are you suddenly get all pissy at everyone but me." I wonder if everything is ok with Bue, I hope it is, I'll just ask her later, if I remember. As we got out of the cars I wondered why I was even friends with Michael, it crossed my mind a couple of time but I couldn't come up with a conclusion. I was walking with Bue to see Serina and I was getting worried every little step I got closer to her. I was terrified about what she would say in front of everyone. Finally I was there I was just about to say something and I totally froze up. "Simon, Simon , SIMON" yelled Serina and then all of a sudden I felt like I just went back into my body it felt weird.

"Yeah Serina" I said quite nervously.
"We need to talk" she said as if it was of an emergency. Following her into complete privacy and she said to me "Simon, I just don't think this relationship is going to work out" and she said she thought this out over the break and her mind was made up.
"What, I, is there another guy is this why your breaking up with me.” She did not respond. We went back to see Michael and Bue and.
"So Simon I'm so sorry that I am dating your ex- we were going to tell you" Michael had said in front of everyone.
"Michael I hadn't even told him we were dating" Serina was mad at Michael for being a loud mouth.

There were so many feeling in my body anger, betrayal and like my heart got ripped out and sliced several times with a blade then thrown on the ground in front of me.
"Sie are you ok" Bue said in a concerned voice. I tried to answer without showing how I felt.