Status: Currently working on it

Chemicals Collide

Chapter 6 - Simon's POV

Well this is the worst thing to find out that really my ex-, of all the people in the world goes behind my back with one of my friends, it is the worst thing that could happen to me, and on the first day back at school. As my head is focused on a picture, me and Serina down at the lake. We had a lot of fun when we were 16, such a great weekend and that was the week that we had had the best sex I have know from this day. But I don't know what could have gone wrong. I paid attention, I listened, she listened and we never argued. I snap back into reality in a split second as a hand comes from my left shoulder into my locker and grabs a chemistry book. And it happens to be the person who always seems to make me better, who gets along with me and a person I can relate to Bue. I am pulled back gently and the locker slams and then Bue said to me "Let's get to home room, before Ms. Snip has our heads.” Of course I say nothing and walk to home room and I feel better when Bue links with my arm. As I entered the classroom everyone looks at me, I don't think Bue saw it, but they whispered and laughed the girls even giggled. I felt as if I'm the schools big joke. The bell is about to ring and then Serina and Michael walk in all happy, like I wasn't even there. "She is a stupid slut Sie. They have been sleeping together all break." Someone had said. I turned my head and it was Bue, I wonder if she knew that information before she dumped me. I felt so much pain in my heart but in was my imagination and emotions mixed.

The bell had rung, but I took my time to get to Chem. class today. Then I stand and I walk, I stop and I see that Bue is still right beside me, she didn't walk with anyone else but me. I can always count on her. Later on the bell goes and second period is up I go to my locker with Bue and I took the picture of me and Serina and think. I know it is time to get over it, so I rip the piece of paper and chuck it. Then I turn to Bue and ask her, "Where, when, did you find out about Serina and Michael having sex and getting together on school break? I need to know."