Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

New Girl

Whoa!!
this sure was a huge school, anyway i turned my head to a reserved parking sapce with my name on it, written in bold letters

"RESERVED FOR AMBER LEE MILES"

Oh daddy, now he really went overboard
As i parked my car, i noticed everybody staring. i'm guessing their staring at my car but then again as i walked out more eyes widen. but i kept my cool and ignored them. When i was almost to the front door. When a girl called out my attention , i turned around to look at her.
"hey everyone it's the new girl" she squealed and from the looks of her tits they were fake and so was she. I just rolled my eyes, but i guess she saw that, she turned bright red...
as i was about to open the door..she yelled at me..
"hey you princess!! don't turn your back at me, im talking to you..do you even know who i am??"oh my god she was making a scene, she was smirking..i think it's my turn to make a scene..
"how am i suppose to know who you are when you didn't even introduce yourself..and didn't anybody tell you yelling at people you hardly know early in the morning is a sign that your losing your sanity." Now i was the one smirking i think she didn't expect me to talk back. People started laughing so i just turn around. i opened the door i swore i heard a lot of "oh's"but i held my head high.
As walked past the hall, more eyes scanned me, god what's the matter with these people. i was growing more and more uncomfortable
Some guys were smirking at me while the girls glared. Oh!! the joy in high school..
i was already in front of the Principal's office. i was about to knock when i heard shouting and cursing, a lot of cursing i might add. then the door opened reveling a very hot guy...then i realized i was staring at him..i blushed deep red.
"What the fuck are you looking at bitch!!"his hotness vanished in thin air.my god the guy's a jackass. He push past me..uhmm rude much...i cant believe i thought he was hot but he was and those eyes, those bright ocean blue eyes...hold up..keep yourself together he called you a bitch...i mentally scold myself. So i walked into the office to get my study load.
"Oh im sorry dear, that was TYLER. uhmm you must be Amber we have been expecting you."she sounded nice so i just nodded.."thank you,ma'am uhmm...""Mrs.Gold" she smiled handing me the study load.."you should probably get going your gonna be late for your first class"i just smiled at her and thanked her again...So his name was Tyler.
Something tells me this is gonna be a long school year..

, TYLER'S POV ,
i'm guessing she was the new girl. i found myself smiling ..hah her first day and i made her blush. She looked cute when she blushed it's hard to find girls that blush this days. Then i spotted Josh that jackass was making out with one of his whores..
"JOSH!!" i yelled to get his attention. finally he looked up from his "morning activity" and motioned his hand to dismiss the girl he just made out with..i just shook my head. as i sat on the hood of my car.josh spoke"So man seen this new girl yet??she just talked back to your girlfriend this morning told her she lost her sanity. God the chick was hot." i just smirked at him." JOSH ROI CROSS how many times do i have to tell you she is not my girlfriend..one,i fucked her once and she thinks she owns me.two,ye i meet her and your right she's hot and she blushes." Josh raised his brow but he already knew what i plan on doing, he took it as a sign to lay off her..one way or the other i will have her..
i made up my mind

I WANT HER...
♠ ♠ ♠
as promise chapter two...
when i said soon i meant minutes.....
hehhehe
:))