Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

His Ocean Blue Eyes

“Tyler's POV”

As I past the hall, I saw Amber talking to a guy. My hands started to shake then they formed into fists, when he smirked at her she blushed crimson. I watched from a far corner as she took her book from him, I swear to God if he does not stop flirting with her, I'm gonna break his jaw.

Then a sudden realization hit me.
The guy's name was Ryan, lets just say, we go way back...
Of all the people she had to talk to it had to be him...

I don't trust him, if he doesn't stay away. I'll make sure he does. I grinned at myself as an evil plan. “I'll see you later, Princess!” I murmured while she caught sight of me. Confusion written all over her beautiful face. But I couldn't stop my eyes from revealing that I don't like her new guy friend.

I made my way to gym class, I was pretty sure I had gym with Ryan.....

“Amber's POV”

“I'll see you later, Princess!” I swore I heard him say that. When I turned around he was already walking away.
Zelly and I sat in back of the class room. Our Algebra teacher , thank god didn't let me introduce myself in front of the class. Mr. Moore was pretty cool, he makes joke about equations and other stuff. I kinda like math so I had no problem with it.

The bell rang..
probably lunch time..

We were going to the cafeteria, when a hand taped my shoulder. It was Ryan.
“hey, Zel can I borrow some money, I left mine at home.”he looked so innocent. “Nope, I know you have money Rye and if know which I do you won't pay me back.”she stated matter of factly Ryan started to pout. I had to laugh.
We were already at the counter , unfortunately for Liezel she had to give in to Ryan. I was about to pay for my launch, when the launch lady asked.
“Are you Amber Lee Miles?” I just nodded she took my tray away I gave her a confused looked then she told me to wait. When she came back my became wide in horror she handed me a tray witch was color pink with silver and diamonds, a tray filled with fine dinning. The only person I could ever blame. Daddy. When get home today the first i'm gonna do is have a word with my father. I just took it without a word.
“oh my GOD!”both Zelly and Ryan exclaimed in unison.”well, I guess my dad already bought me launch.” I sat down next to Zelly. I couldn't help but notice Ryan wasn't happy. Like something was wrong. I was about to ask when I spotted Tyler, my heart begun to race. I have no idea why what's wrong with me. Why was I feeling this way..

Whoa!! stop right there woman...
He's a jerk remember?...oh! Yeah right , I remember...

But then my heart crumbled to the ground as I caught sight of Hannah making her way to Tyler, swaying her hips in the process. As she reached him, my heart broke into a million pieces, she immediately crushed her lips with his. I groan in disgust....

“disgusting, right?”i turned my attention back to Liezel..
“Yeah”was all I could manage to say.
They made their way to their table while Hannah hanged onto him like he was a life ring or something. As they past our table, Tyler was glaring daggers at Ryan. His ocean blue eyes turned to solid, I made him look dangerous. Ryan turned his head to avoid his glares, why was he afraid of him?
I looked up only to meet his overly beautiful ocean blue eyes that I admired so much. But as his eyes soften turning back liquid. It held too much emotions..

But one held my attention was...
LUST..
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was pretty long....
&& my eyes are heavy...
i wanna sleep...
i'm gonna post 2 more chapters today...
and head to bed...
it's 4 in the morning.....