Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

Selfishness

*flashback*

+Ryan's POV+

I was at the locker room, preparing for gym class, when Tyler rushed in the room. Enraged.

“what do you want?” I acted like I wasn't interested.

“ I want you to stay away from Amber!” that caught me off guard

“no!” it was just a simple answer but his hand turned into fists and his jaw tighten.

“ I'm warning you , Jones if you don't stay away from her, I swear to motherfucking GOD you will regret it.” was he threatening me?

“Was that a threat, Blake?” I went to far there.

“As a matter of fact , it was!!” he growled at me every word containing venom. But my ego got the best of me..

“ What are you gonna do I wont stay away from her?” I was really pushing it..
to my surprise he just smirked..

“What do you think will the entire school say, once they find out what you did to Jenefa??”
I froze. So he did know...

“you know” it came out as a statement rather than a question . He didn't say anything . And the worst part Tyler always keeps his words.

“ if I stay away from her, how sure are you she'll stay away from me?”
I turned my back to him so I could close my locker. He refused to answer my question..

“ Just stay away from her and no word will come out.” that was the last thing he said before walking out the locker room..
So he knew what happen to between me and Jenefa... but what does he want from Amber??..questions like those screamed in my head till class was over....

*Tyler's POV*

“if I stay away from her, how sure are you she'll stay away from me?”
I ignored that question. And gave him his that warning..

“Just stay away from her and no word will come out!” I meant what I said. I turned around around and walked out on him...

I'll make sure she stays away from him, even if it's the last thing I do...
I'm going to do everything to have her..

*end of flashback*

+Zelly's POV+

Something was wrong with Rye and whats Tyler's problem. Sending glares at Rye like, it was like he was about to kill him or something...

whoa!! too much tension..

When Tyler and his friends got to their table. Hannah was all over Tyler ..again....
mwahahha... I had to laugh at her when Tyler pushed her away and she was pouting. EwwW gross. Serves you right bitch...
Then my eyes landed on Josh, he used to be my best friend. So I quickly turned my head when he saw me. I wonder if he still remembers me. Suddenly Ryan's phone started ringing. A text message???

+Ryan's POV+

I took my phone out my pocket. Only to be greeted by by Tyler's threat.
It read:

LAST WARNING,
STAY AWAY FROM HER......

--Tyler--
I closed my phone and put it back to my pocket...

“ who was it??” I totally forgot Liezel was here..
“mom” I lied, but I had to. I turned my head only to meet Amber's concern eyes..

“she just wants me to go to the store, come on lets eat.”

pretending to be hungry. I ate lunch with only one thought..

Jenefa, why now???.
♠ ♠ ♠
okie this one's much longer...
comment and tell me if you guys like it...