Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

Thanks Ryan ( this is chapter 4, sowe)

"OUCH THAT HURT" i exclaimed after hitting my head at something your someone. okie someone was the right word..
"oh my god, lee are you okie??" well at least she cared "yeah , im fine" she didn't look convince "we should take you to the clinic lee" zelly offered..then i heard her say "Ryan you idiot" so i did bump in to someone and his name was Ryan.." oww..guys chill, okie im fine." "ok ,lee this is ryan his my cousin and Ryan this is amber she's the new girl."hey" i greeted him then he helped me up my feet, i guess he was that hard he did knock me out the ground. i thanked him for helping me." no prob, nice meeting you" he smirked and i was blushing like crazy. "same here, uhmm sory about that i didn't look where i was going."he was going to say something but Zelly cut him off "ehem" she cleared her throat " in case you haven't notice were going to be late for algebra, so let's go lee and we'll see you later at lunch rye" she was tapping her fot on the floor, getting impatient.
"uhmm.okie we'll see you at later ryan"i gAve him a small smile, zelly grabed my hand and literaly draged me to our next class but Ryan caught up with us "hey! lee" i turned around to look at him, he had my textbook "you forgot this." he handed me my book "thanks ryan" he smirked at me again, is it just me or have i been blushing alot today..i walked back to zelly she just smiled "i'll see you later!"he called out to us..
i just smiled at myself..
so far so good lee..
but from the corner of my eye i spotted TYLER he looked angry and jealous for some reason...
i wonder why??
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry..sorry..sorry...sorry...
this is chp.4...
soo u wont be confuse i'll give you guy the titles..

♥Preface
♥Princess
♥New Girl
♥Meet Liezel
♥Thanks Ryan
♥His Ocean Blue Eyes
♥Selfishness
♥Kiss

That my friend is the correct arrangement of the chapters...
im sorry abou chapter4...
im really tired..