Status: slow uupdates...for now!

Fallin' for Mr. Screwboy

Camping Trip

CHAPTER 08:

“CAMPING TRIP”

“I hate the outdoors” Liezel murmured under her breath..

“Really? I kinda like it, you know the whole fresh air and all that” I told her..

But I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket .I pilled my phone out and looked at the caller I.D .

TYLER......

It's been 3months now since the whole Tyler parking lot thing. We've been talking and getting to know each other. No, we are not secretly going out. But he wont tell me about Ryan though. He keeps changing the topic. I dont get it, ever since then Ryan wont stay too long we just share small talks. And that's just it small talks.

I sigh before answering the phone.

“ hello” I said putting the phone in my ear.

“ where are you?!” okie.. someones in a bad mood..
I chuckled. It made him cute when he's mad...

“ in the bus” I said “ Are you ok?” I asked serious now. Something doesn't feel right...

“ me and Josh are gonna wait for you and Zelly okie?” he said in one sentence..

“yeah sure” I said then and idea popped in “ my bags are heavy” yaeh yeah im lazy...
but hey! Im a teenager..

“yeah sure i'll take care of it” YES!

“Tnx , okie bye see you in few!” I didn't wait for a response and hung up on him...

>TYLER'S P.O.V<

What was taking so long.. It's been 30 freaking minutes since she hung up on me. If there's anything I hate most it's waiting..

“TYLER!!” Josh yelled at me..

“ WHAT?!!” I snapped at him with a glare.
He just rolled his eyes..

“ The bus is here” he said.

I groan “Finally”

As we we're making our way to the bus stop . I caught sight of someone I never wish I could ever caught sight of. HANNAH. Damn her. She started making her way towards me so I quicken my pace..

Finally the bus stopped. Right in front of my face, literally. But when the bus doors open I did the unexpected I jump right in. that's when I heard Hannah yell my name again. The students inside the bus started gasping when they saw me. I just smirked at them.

Then I saw HER..

She way grabbing things like the rest of the other students but when she turned around and her beautiful hazelnut eyes met my blue orbs. She had a confuse look written all over her face. I smirked at her and she gave me that cute little frown of hers...

>AMBER'S P.O.V<

Finally the bus stopped, everyone started grabbing their things, I stood up and started getting mine. Then, I heard gasping I turned around and found myself drowning deep into Tyler's blue eyes.Wait a minute what is he doing here? I frowned at him but he just smirked..

“ Let me take that.” he said grabbing my bags from me. And the only thing I was carrying was my purple stuffed puppy Tyler gave. Don't ask why. But I felt sorry for him though he had to carry Zelly's things too..When we got off the bus Josh greeted us and took Zelly's stuff from Tyler. I wonder if their dating, dont get me wrong they are pretty close. But the only thing she told me was that they were childhood friends..

But my thoughts were cut off by.....

“ TYLER!!” Hannah's annoying voice...

>TYLER'S P.O.V<

“Tyler!!” Hannah yelled..

“WHAT!!?” I snapped at her...

“Well, I was thinking” she cut herself off once she caught sight of Amber and that I was carrying her bags. “ Baby put those things down they could have germs.” she said in an insulting way that made me want to snap her head off....

“Mind your own business, if you have one.”

I turned around from her and put my hand around Amber's waist.

When I took one last glance at Hannah . Her mouth hang open which made her look stupid. I laughed silently to myself . I looked down at Amber , she probably noticed I was staring cause she looked up. In an instant our eyes met it felt like time stopped......

How I wish we could stay like this FOREVER....
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it seems like forever but i'll try to update faster...
love yah all...
oohhh...
by the way in the next chapter i'll posting how
josh and zelly became friends...

comment if yah like...