Status: Thinking of more and writing, depends on reviews & comments.

Waver

Enemies

Jinx had dark hair streak different shades of purple, she tied them in pig tails and gelled them out, she had a cute button nose and bright honey coloured eyes.
Her clothes were even odder, a t-shirt with an emo panda, neon green shorts, purple tie, big hoop earrings, and a huge amount of bracelets on her wrists. I liked how she dressed though, it was, different.
“I see your observing my fashion sense then?” Jinx said raising her eyebrow.
“I love it, its, different you know?” I laughed.
“Yeah, I like to stand out, some people tend to think I am weird, stuff them!” She frowned.
“Nah, after all, weird IS unique.” I retorted.
“Haha, I like you, come on now we better get to class Mr. Ferro has a terrible temper.”
We walked towards our maths class when I felt a huge shadow loom over me, Jinx stopped dead and sighed. “Come on Celia, not today.”
“Why?” Celia said, “You’ll jinx me will you?”
I turned around to face two girls, Celia and Shellie.
“Yes I’ll jinx you,” sighed Jinx, “Now run along and play with your bleach Celia.”
Celia turned red in the face, she had long bright blonde bleached hair, it looked horribly plastic.
“Well your one to talk misses grape hair.” She spat back.
I laugh, “You have got to be kidding me, is that the best you can come up with? Grape hair? My 10yr old sister can come up with better comebacks then that! In her sleep!”
I walked off with Jinx, “Oh, I think you took it too far, if Smash was here you would have been in trouble. The only reason Smash wont hurt me is because she is afraid I would jinx her.”
“Smash?” I asked.
“Oh she is pretty much Celia’s right hand girl, big, bulky and strong. She also has the most horrible sense of humour too. Terrorizes little kids and laughs her head off, no remorse that girl.”
“She sounds like one of those brainless girls who life is controlled by someone else.”
“You got it,” Jinx grinned. “Celia of course.”
They both heard the first bell ring and hurried of to their next class.