Status: Thinking of more and writing, depends on reviews & comments.

Waver

That's new

3 seconds must have past since I reached my arm out, it felt like forever. No, It wasn't a trick on the eyes or something, my drink my floating, in mid-air. I dropped my arm and SCREAMED! The hot coco went splashing on the ground, Jace came running in my room.
"What?!" He yelled in a panic tone. "What happened!?"
I stared at him, unable to form words, my mouth was open in a wide O and i couldn't stop shaking. He came over to me and shook my shoulders gently, "Aqua, snap out of it, what's the matter?"
I shook my head a couple of times, gazed at him then over to the big stain on my carpet where the coco spilled. "No..nothing, I just spilled my drink. I got startled." I stammered, I don't think i fooled him though. While walking out the door after helping me clean up he gave me a calculating look and left.

For five minutes I did nothing but stare at the faded brown spot on my carpet, trying to come up for an explanation of what just happened. Was i imagining things? Doubt it. Did I do that? Did i somehow mange to stop the liquid from falling down by...by... controlling it? No, it can't be, I thought as i lay my head on the pillow. No... but then again, what if i DID stop the hot coco? I shook my head and giggled, how absurd of me. Me eyes closed as i drifted of to a dreamless sleep.