Status: Active. Posting? No clue.

Bad Romance

I'll Follow You Until You Love Me.

I felt Josie shake the bed as she awoke, so I pretended I was snoring to not freak her out. I didn’t get much sleep last night because I was so entranced by her deep breathing suring sleep. I’ve decided I love every part of her and want nothing more than to be with her forever.
When I peaked my eyes open and saw she was gone, I jumped out of bed and yawned a little. I was sleepy, but restless. I scratched my stomach and stretched while looking out the window. I saw her walking across the lawn towards the pool house. I walked out of my room and downstairs to see the plans for the day.
“Morning, Kid.” I smiled to Kevin as he sat on the stool in the kitchen, watching TV. “No breakfast?”
“Josie is going to go get me some. How was your night with her?”
“If you’re referring to her tipsy, humped up against the door after your little episode at the bar, it was pretty sad. She was a hot mess and you should be ashamed of yourself. I took her in and gave her something to sleep in, and let her hold me for comfort.”
“You’re such a pussy.”
“And you’re a pathetic waste of male flesh and bone.” I hissed at him and went back to my room to change. I just put on the first jeans I found and ran to the pool house. I walked in and heard shuffling in the bedroom. She was folding up my clothes, so I propped myself up against the doorjamb.
“How are you feeling?” I asked. She jumped a little, but turned to look at me.
“I’m fine, here’s your clothes.” She held out a handful of my clothes.
“Keep them.” I looked into her eyes before she turned to set the clothes on the bed and found her eyelids swollen from crying last night. “Have you seen Kevin?” I knew he asked her to do something, but I was hoping he was joking about making her get him breakfast.
“Yeah, I gotta get him coffee and some breakfast.” She shrugged a little.
“I’ll take you.” I smiled, trying to make her feel better.
“Thanks.” She retorted my smile. I decided it wouldn’t be too scandalous to steal a kiss, so I kissed her softly on the cheek. I think it made my stomach jump more than hers probably did.
The drive to McDonalds made me wonder if she was freaking out about the kiss, because she wouldn’t stop staring at me like I was a piece of meat. I looked over after ordering food and she was biting her lip, and it looked like she was about to bring blood.
“What are you looking at?” I laughed, a little nervous about what she was going to say.
“Nothing, sorry.” She turned away and giggled nervously too. I just shook my head and smiled. I think I caught her checking me out, but I’m not sure. I wanted to giggle harder because of that, I stopped myself though, not wanting to seem crazy.
When we arrived back home, I was shocked to see Kevin giving her a hateful look from the booth…not. I just rolled my eyes at him and sighed, what a loser. If I have to fight for Josie, I will, but it’s her choice, and I pray that Kevin is not her choice. Besides, she doesn’t even act like I exist sometimes.

I’d gotten comfortable enough with Josie to go and spend the evenings with her, and had had an amazing week of hanging out with her after the long recording days. She always wanted to watch either, food network challenges, Sponge Bob, or Jonas, but tonight was an exception. We sat and watched Ugly Betty, and I was actually shocked to see that Betty is getting hotter in the new season.
“Betty is hot.” I said.
“Really?” She seemed shock.
“Yeah! I love that look she’s got going on.” I smiled at her and she just giggled back at me, like she always does when I make comments.
When the show was over with, I was tired, horny, and didn’t want this night to end. I’d watched all week Kevin treat her like a slave, and she just took it. I shook my head at my brother while he smirked at her cleaning his shower. I would never treat her like that…I want her to know that.
I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and out of the corner of my eye, saw her smile. That made me happy, so I tried my next move in this chess game. I pressed my lips softly against her shoulder, moving from her there to her ear, and back.
“Nick, please.” She begged. She tilted her head, so I stopped and looked into her eyes, “Don’t stop.” She begged again. I had to laugh at her cuteness and kept at my kissing. I tasted her skin and she had the aroma of a sweet bunch of grapes. The smells, tastes, and sounds were making me hot, so I went for her mouth. I breathed deeply of her sweet breath and felt myself grow hard.
“I want you.” I continued the kissing and I felt her body melt at my touch, I know now she’s mine for the night. I grabbed her ass and sat her on my lap, smirking all the while.
“Nick!” She yelped.
“You’re mine tonight.” I was veracious. I had a thirst for her love, and only her body could quench it. I felt her grinding her hips into me and I stopped her immediately. “Josie…let me do this.” I commanded. She stopped and I picked her up and carried her into her room. I laid her down softly on the bed and used a trick I had learned from Joe, gently unbutton, it’s more sensual that way.
I felt her breath catching and I wanted to play a little bit now, so I kissed her stomach and ran my tongue around her perfect belly button. I pulled myself up to where I was over her face and smiled, then I thought of something.
“Are you a virgin?” I had to ask…because I couldn’t honestly remember if she’d told me this small detail or not.
“No, I’m not.” She said with a look of confusion. I found my hands on the path to her breasts and I started touching them softly, then getting harder when I heard the enjoying the moment. I bent down to taste her nipples, and found the same taste and aroma from her shoulders. I felt her hips buck up into me and it made me laugh at her, it must have been a while.
I started untying her knot in her pajama pants and was pleased and shocked to find no panties. Bending my head down to her slit, I found myself hungry for her taste now. I licked my way up the slit once and I felt her thighs shake a little. This caught my attention and Little Nick was at full mast. I shot up and started stripping as fast as I knew how.
I laid over her and kissed her lips softly as I started the motions.
“Oh my!” She yelled. I smiled at her and kept going at it. She felt amazing, like I’d always dreamed, maybe better. I started kissing around her neck and chest. I let myself go completely and was in ecstasy of her body.
I felt myself getting close, “Josie…”I moaned. I think she knew because I felt her squeeze harder, which was making it harder not to stop. I finally came and felt her muscles flexing around me while I was still inside. I grabbed the towel from the floor I saw and cleaned her up. I wanted to taste her more and give her a bigger orgasm, but she stopped me.
“Nick…too intense.” She bucked her hips and I stopped. I crawled up beside her and laid down, breathing still ragged. She looked into my eyes and asked, “why?”
I couldn’t lie to her, all inhibitions were aside now, “I’ve wanted to do that since I saw you.”
Really?”
“Yes, I knew if Kevin didn’t do it, I’d have to. You are simply the hottest thing to hit this house since Stefani.” She didn’t have to know that Stefani was only cute in my eyes, not sexy, fierce, and totally lovable like Josie.
“I want to know where you learned all that, Mr. Virgin-In-Public-Eye.” Her eyes squinted.
“Let me put it this way, kids aren’t lying when they say Miley is a whore.” I thought of all the hand jobs and blow jobs I’d received from Miley in the occurrence of our dating. She also didn’t include Selena, which was where I learned how to master the missionary and the sixty-nine positions.
I cleared those thoughts from my mind and wanted to be close to Josie. I pulled her into me and she responded by cuddling into my chest. I kissed her head once and let her fall asleep. I thought of the actions I had just taken…a little confused with myself. I would have never done that with anyone else, yet I didn’t regret it at all.
I looked into her sleeping face and saw the peace my arms were giving her.
I love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writing this chapter. I wasn't with it mentally, but I'm please how it turned out for the mood I'm in at the moment.

Comment/Love/Subz

-HammiHamz