You're The Closest To Heaven I'll Ever Be

Sports Night

ROXY’S POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up to bright sunlight in my eyes. It looked about noon time. That was late for me.

I knew for sure that this was not my bedroom…and this defiantly was not my pillow.

I looked up.

Alex.

His eyes were shut as he slept peacefully.

I didn’t want to move and wake him up, so I just lay there.

My head on my best friend’s boyfriend’s bare chest.

What did I just do?

How could I do that?

I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it. I can’t say that I don’t think Olivia is a lucky bitch for getting to sleep with him anytime she wanted.

But then again…she didn’t seem too interested in getting him in bed.

What am I saying, Olivia loves Alex, and I just slept with him!

Not only that but I have a boyfriend of my own, HIS BEST FRIEND!

So we both cheated on our boyfriend/girlfriend with their best friend. That is just wrong.

I felt his chest rise as he took in a big breathe and opened his eyes.

“You’re still here.” He smiled.

“Did you want me to be gone?” I asked.

“No. But after you fell asleep, I was up for a little but thinking and I thought that you would probably
leave because you hated me or something.”

“Why would I hate you Alex?”

“Because most girls would say that I forced them into it and in this case, I thought because of where we
both stand in our whole little relationship.”

“Our relationship being friends, but friends because we are dating each other’s best friends.”

“Exactly. So I thought you would be gone. Possibly telling Olivia that I forced you to have sex with me.”
“I was not planning on telling her at all. I have no idea what I would say. ‘Hey there Liv, I just thought
you should know that last night I was not with Jack, I was with your boyfriend. Oh! And before I forget, I
slept with him.’ That would go well.” I said.

“So where does that leave us?”

“That leaves us at…um…friends that act as if this never happened.”

“Does that mean we are dropping the being able to hang, just us?”

“I will get back to you on that one. I have to see how Olivia would feel, because considering what
happened last time, I want to know that it is ok with her.”

“That sounds good to me.” He said with a smile.

“Well I guess I should be getting back to the house. Olivia thought I was hanging with Jack and it was
never planned for us to have a sleepover.” I said with a giggle and pulled my pants on.

“Well text me.” He said.

“Okey dokey.” I said walking through the doorway to the hallway.

END OF ROXY’S POINT OF VIEW.

As I walked out of my room, I saw Roxy coming in the front door.

“Where were you missy?” I asked putting my hands on my hips.

“Jack’s.” She said in a innocent voice.

“Well you never came home from Jack’s last night.”

“Hence, no comment on the subject.” She said with a giggle. “I have to shower, chat when I get out.”
She said heading into her room.

Once Roxy was out of the shower, we went out on the balcony to talk in the fresh air.

“How how was Jack?” I asked with a giggle.

“Jack? Oh! I see what you are trying to get at. Amazing.” She replied and we laughed. “So how is Alex?”
She asked and smiled at me.

“Can’t say I would know.” I said putting my head down and she laughed at me.

“Speaking of Alex… how would you feel if me and Alex like hung out. Like just us?” She asked in an
almost nervous tone.

“That would be perfectly fine with me. I trust you guys.” I giggled at the last part. “Any reason you ask?”
“No, it’s just Alex seems cool. And if we did hang out, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. So that is
why I ask.”

“I would actually like that you guys hang out because then I could hang with Jack.” I laughed. “But yeah,
I would like it if you guys could be good friends.”

“Well that’s good.” She laughed. “Maybe I could do some athletic things, because I am not going to lie
and say that Jack is.” She said with a giggle.

We sat out on that balcony for hours until we noticed it getting dark.

“Those are the signs that we need to get ready for work.” I said with a sigh.

“Ugh! And tonight is the game so there will be tons of guys there. What jersey do I wear?”

“I am wearing Dallas.”

“I don’t want to be murdered so I am going Ravens.” Roxy laughed. “I am just wearing mine as a dress because it is so huge, but I will obviously wear shorts underneath. Just in case.”

“Same.”

“Sounds good to me.”

And we both got in racing stance.

“Ready…Set…GO!” I yelled.

We both sped toward our rooms and slammed our closet doors open.

When we were dressed we helped each other out with our makeup and hair.

AT THE BAR

We clocked in right on time today. That was an accomplishment.

“Hey ladies.” Lester said.

“Hey ladies!” Alex said.

“Hey Alex.” We said in sync.

“Where is Jack?” Roxy asked.

“Sleeping. He has been tired all day. No idea why.” He said with a laughed.

“No idea.” She said looking around the bar. And laughed.

“What is with the HORRIBLE jersey? You had to have been threatened into wearing that.” Alex said.

“We will see what you say at the end of the game.”

“I will say, ‘EAT THAT COWBOYS!’” And we both laughed.

“Well Mr. Gaskarth, where were you last night? I had off work and I was alone.” I said putting a pout on my face.

“Umm…” He said looking away and then he laughed. “I was at a party. I bet you got worried there.” He said.
“I actually was!” I admitted. “Why wasn’t I invited?”

“It was last minute and I figured you and Roxy had plans.”

“Well we didn’t.” I said pretending to wipe away a tear.

“Well I am sorry!” He said kissing my hand.

“OLIVIA IT IS YOUR TURN!” Roxy said, pointing toward the bathroom with a grossed out look on her face.

“COME ON!” I yelled.

“Be right back.” I said stomping my feet toward the bathroom. Gross.

ROXY’S POINT OF VIEW

“I love that jersey of yours Ms. Bubble.”

“Why thank you.” I said curtsying.

“So what did she say?” Alex asked as I served someone their drink.

“She said that she would like it if we were friends.” I said clapping.

“Great.”

“Just PLEASE tell me that you are somewhat athletic man!”

“Compared to Jack, I am a professional.” He laughed. “That reminds me! You any good at soccer?”

“That is my sport!” I answered.

“Then be at the park tomorrow at 1. A whole group of us are playing.”

“Olivia?” I questioned.

“If she wants to come, but you said she is not to athletic, but invite her. Jack will be there anyway.”

“Then we look forward to seeing you there.”

His phone rang. “Sorry.” He said turning away a little. “Hello?...I remembered, I was just telling someone about it…Calm down, it’s a hot chick…That’s what I thought…See you then…Bye.”

“A hot chick who is going to run you down into the ground. I am best a soccer.” I said smiling.

“We will see. Well I have to go. Tell Olivia that I am sorry and will see her tomorrow.”

“Will do. Peace out Alex.” I giggled.

END OF ROXY’S POINT OF VIEW

“Where did Alex go?” I asked putting down the mop.

“He had to go, but we will see him tomorrow.” Roxy replied.

“We will?”

“At the park.”

“Why?”

“We are going to be participating in a soccer game.”

“Roxy! You know I am no good at soccer!” I complained.

“Neither is Jack.”

“Roxy.”

“You want to see Alex don’t you?”

“Yeah.”

“Then find your old cleats and we are going tomorrow at 1.”

“Fine.”

The whole crowd roared.

Baltimore Ravens won against the Dallas Cowboys in triple overtime. One point difference.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olivia and Roxy's Outfits for the game at work