You're The Closest To Heaven I'll Ever Be

Leave Them Wanting More

We pulled up the party, finding the perfect parking spot. We got the usual stares and whistles as we stepped out of one of Roxy’s cars. She had great taste, and seemed to like the fast ones. And you have to admit that when two good-looking girls step out of a Lamborghini, guys tend to think it’s hot.
Roxy smiled at me as she saws guys’ eyes landing on us.
“I wonder where Alex is.” I said and Roxy shook her head.
“Liv, there are tons of guys here and you are looking for him.” She said smiling at guys we passed.
But then I saw him. His brown hair was covered by a cute black beanie. His eyes were sparkling in the near sunset light. While I was admiring him from a distance I failed to notice him wave and jog toward us.
“Hey ladies.” He said in a voice that drew me in.
“Bon Jour.” Roxy said in a strangely perfect French accent, doing a little curtsy and giggling.
“I am glad you could make it.” he smiled. I am surprised I didn’t pass out because then he grabbed our hands and brought us near the DJ, where everyone was dancing.
“This is my best friend Jack.” He said letting go of our hands, as Jack winked at Roxy, who smiled.
“Would you ladies care to dance?” They asked in unison putting out their hands.
“We would be delighted.” We answered back simultaneously, laughing and heading to the middle of the group.
I was dancing across from Alex and Jack across from Roxy. Nothing too bad.
After a little while, I noticed that our group was splitting and Roxy and Jack were on their own, leaving me with Alex.
They were no longer even dancing. They were taking part in an all boys and Roxy football game. Roxy always was an athlete which made her even more attractive to guys. I laughed forgetting that Alex was there.
“What?” He questioned.
“Oh, I was just laughing at Roxy.”
“Because she is playing football with the guys. Gotcha.” He giggled.
“Do you mind if we take a break from dancing?” I asked. “I am starving!” I said dramatically.
“Of course. We have tons of food.” He smiled grabbing my hand again, making my heart race, and taking me to the food.
At the same time we were coming to the table of food, so were Roxy and Jack.
“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” Roxy laughed.
As we grabbed our food the boys stepped away to talk about something.
“So how is Alex?” Roxy giggled and I smacked her. I knew what she was referring to.
“How is Jack?” I said sarcastically.
“GREAT!” She replied walking back to Jack laughing. Then they walked away toward the boardwalk, sitting down dangling their feet, talking and laughing. A lot of laughing.
I then turned back around to see Alex staring at me.
“What?” I said.
“Sorry, I was just admiring how beautiful you are.” He smiled and I couldn’t help but smile back.
We walked toward the ocean and as the cold water touched my toes, I shivered.
Alex must have noticed because he went behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn’t breathe. My heart stopped beating. The world froze. I turned around to face him, pulling him closer as the ocean mist began to blow toward us with the sudden breeze. He looked at me with a gentle smile on his face. I couldn’t help myself; I crashed my lips against his.
Then while he was still in shock, I left him to stand there as I walked to grab Roxy and leave. A classic tip that she taught me: Leave them wanting more.
So I grabbed her away right when her lips were about to hit Jack’s.
“Whoa!” She yelled catching her balance.
“Leave them wanting more.” I said with a giggle and got in the car.
“More like leave ME wanting more.” She said in a complaining tone and started the car, driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same outfits from last chapter because it is the party they were getting ready for. :)
COMMENT!